25

This is a short chapter!!!!

" Marinette, master Fu wants to talk to you." Plagg said stuffing cheese to his mouth.

"I ll tell Adrien. So we can go together. Did he say its an emergency?" Marinette asked placing the baking try in the oven.

" You can't take Adrien with you. Master only needs to talk to you. By the way, where's Tikki?"

" Sleeping with Adrien." Marinette removed the apron.

" why would I sleep when my love is working?" Adrien's voice came behind Marinette. His hands were on her hips pulling her closer to him. Marinette turned around and gave a quick kiss.

" good morning." Marinette smiled.

" Good morning. What are you making?" Adrien looked over Marinette's head.

"A lot of things. Cookies, crossents, cheese cake, bread." Marinette replied.

" I told you Adrien. If you marry Marinette, you will never be in hunger and stop the lovely dovely stuff."Plagg zoomed away from the couple.

" hmm. Do you have plans for today? " Adrien stretched his arms.

" only in the morning. I have to go meet someone." Marinette replied.
Adrien's still sleepy eyes snapped open.

" is this 'someone' male?" Marinette giggled and hugged the jealous blonde.

" yes. Don't be jealous. He is a lot older than you."

"hmm." Adrien hummed.

" You know I love you right?" Adrien said nothing. "so don't be jealous. I only love you. Now go get ready for the new day." Marinette patted Adrien's fluffy locks before returning back to what she was doing.

" thanks for reminding me." Adrien said sarcastically which made Marinette giggle.
______________________________________

" Master, Marinette is here."

" Let her in."

" Marinette, take a seat. We have a lot to discuss."