8

Nathalie and Marinette choosed a pair of rockstar type cloths,party costumes,Some normal clothes and some clothes to wear when going hike. Then quickly went to the park to get Adrien and the cameramen.

"This is not a place to get the photos ms.Nathalie. we should go to Eiffel tower to get the perfect photos. That's where Mr.Adriens smile..."The cameramen began. So Nathalie went there.

(The writer is lazy.so time skips to the next day.)

"Wake up Mari! We are going to be late for school." Adrien said shaking the sleeping Marinette. She woke up and glanced at the clock.

"Its just 6.30a.m. Let me sleep." Marinette closed her eyes.

"Nope. Noway you are going to sleep more." Adrien said shaking the bluenette again.Marinette just groaned but didnt open her eyes. Adrien smirked.

"I found your crush." Adrien whispered. Marinette quickly jumped out from the bed. She was blushing hard.

"Who told you? How did you find that? Who is he?" Marinette asked covering her face.

"No one. Now go and change to your clothes or we'll be late." Adrien grinned.

"Why did I agree to live with this boy?!" Marinette groaned and got changed to new cloths. Adrien was waiting for her infront of her room. He opened his mouth to talk. Marinette glared.

"Save your words Agreste." Marinette took breakfast and climbed into the car. Adriens head was hanging low. A sad expression was visible on his face. Marinette smiled herself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thankz for reading. Keep going. Bye. Love you all.😘😘😘😘