3

"I haven't wake up this early for 3 years." Marinette said to Tikki. They were looking at the rising sun. The room was silent. A knock broke the silence.

"Come in." Marinette answered. Adrien entered the room.

"Omg! It's you! Wait a minute!" Marinette ran in to the bathroom and came back quickly.

"You're very fast Marinette." Adrien said looking at the ready girl.

"It's my normal speed." Marinette said brushing her hair.

"Can I brush your hair? I used to brush my mom's hair. Now I can't." Adrien looked away.

"Sure. Why not? I hate to brush my hair." Marinette grinned and gave the comb to Adrien. Adrien began to comb. Nathalie entered the room with her tablet.

"Marinette and Adrien, these are your schedules for today." Nathalie gave them to Marinette and Adrien.

"For me? I....ohkay?" Marinette took the schedule.

"I have to attend every photo shoots with Adrien. I have to model too?" Marinette saw Nathalie winking.

"Oh i got it! Okay, i'll attend. First of all we have to excercise. Great! Today is a sunday so,let's get ready." Marinette again changed in to a normal t-shirtand a knee length short. Adrien was ready too. They ran out from the Agreste mansion.

"Thank god you came to live with us! I was alone all these days. May be i could share some of my stories and secrets and life with you." Adrien gave a ChatNoir grin. Marinette was a blushing mess.

" Don't think about that. I mean...Excuse me!" Alya's call disturbed her.

"Hey Alya! Yep. I'm not there now. I'm excercising with Adrien. Are you serious  Alya!? Okay okay.  I'll try. Bye!" Marinette  ended the call.

"What was that all about?" Adrien asked trying to tie his shoe lace.

"Nothing. It's private. Let me do that." Marinette bent and tied the lace.

"Thanks Mari! I should learn a lot of things from you. Tieing a lace etc." Adrien winked. Marinette smiled with a blush.