5

Merry christmas everyone
I wish u a merry christmas
I  wish u a merry christmas
With the bottom of my heart
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🎉️🎄✨️🎊️🎆🎈🎋🎇🎍🎁🎇✨️🔔😁😁😁
-----------------------------------------------------------

"What are you talking about?" Marinette's eyes widened.

"Yep, ill show you how you sang. Nathalie, could you please sent me the last minutes of the cctv footage in my room?" Adrien switched on the computer. The cctv site showed in the computer screen.

"Omg! Is she... i mean is that me?" Marinette asked pointing herself.

"Yep. Hey, why don't we go and visit your parents?" Adrien suggested.

"Sure. But wait." Marinette ran to her room and returned back with a parcel, and a pencil with her sketch book. Adrien and Marinette walked to the Duepain Cheng bakery.

"Adrien, give this to mama and papa. I think this will make you better. That thing is, i know you still remember your family every time when you see others with their families, hearing about families. So you can call me a sister and call my parents as mama and papa." Tears went down from Adrien's eyes.

"Dont cry Adrien." Marinette hugged Adrien tightly. Marinette comforted him till he stop crying.

"Come on brother. Lets visit mama and papa." Marinette gave a happy smile. Adrien wiped the tears and returned back the smile.

"Hi mama, papa! Is there's something we can eat?" Marinette asked taking off her jacket.

"Marinette! Sweetie! We missed you! We were just talking about you right now!" Sabine hugged her. Marinette whispered something to Sabine and Tom.

"Come on son! Join the family hug!" Tom said hugging Adrien.

"Welcome home son. What do you need to eat?" Tom asked from Adrien. Only things that Adrien could do was crying and hugging.

"Thanks Marinette! You are my best friend but you are more than a friend." Adrien mumbled while hugging Marinette tightly. Marinette coughed.

"Can't  breathe well!" Marinette said. Adrien loosened the hug but didn't let go.

"Okay. He is not letting me go. We are in my room if you need us." Marinette said. When Marinette closed the trap door behind her after coming in to the room, Adrien talked.

"You smells like cookies."
-----------------------------------------------------------
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Thanks 4 reading! Love ya! Bye!