18

Dedicated to MariPlayz65789

"Running away from your fans?" Chatnoir landed near Ladybug.

"Shut up!" Ladybug mumbled.

Time skips to after the  robbery.....

"that was easy. Hey bugaboo, aare you up to a run around Paris?"

"Of course."
______________________________________

Master Fu's POV

I was making tea. Wayzz came flying.

"Master! I think Marinette or Adrien is going to face a bad thing."

"What is it Wayzz?"

" Adrien's family carries a curse. It somehow makes a one member of the family die or disappear." Wayzz looked worried.

"even if Adrien carries that curse, I'll do something. There's a lot of time Wayzz." I poured tea to Wayzz's small cup.
______________________________________

5 years later...

"Mari! I have a interview today. I need you to come with me. Please?" Adrien was 21. He was handsome as ever. Marinette was still 20. Tall and hot. Well, the hottest girl in Paris.

"I have a design to complete but I'll postpone it. When is the interview?" Marinette turned to face her boyfriend.

"In the morning. I'll come to pick you up. You have to wear the dress I showed you yesterday. It's surely suits you." Adrien pecked Marinette's cheek.

"As you wish Chaton."Marinette giggled and turned back to her work.

" will you two stop the lovely dovely stuff. It's gross." Plagg zoomed out from Adrien's jacket pocket.

" Plagg! Do you need cheese? It's in the fridge. Tikki is there. Must be eating cookies." Marinette sighed.

"Marinette Due pain Cheng." Adrien said.

"You must be mad because you said my full name." Adrien glared.

"You need to rest. Let's go. I'll stay till you fall asleep."

"Why aren't you staying with me whole night?"

"I would love to stay looking at you whole night. But I have to go check on something."Adrien stayed with Marinette till she fall asleep and went to meet Alya and Nino.
______________________________________

THANKS FOR READING.