6

"I need to talk to you Adrien. For a big problem. I know you'll be angry but you have to agree with me." Marinette said taking a seat next to Adrien.

"What's up sis?" Adrien asked keeping the remote away.

"We need to discuss about going and coming here and there together." Marinette gave a serious look.

"So,?" Adrien was confused.

"Well, if we go together every where,people will think we are into something. Your publicity fame will be ripped into pieces because of me. Im just a clumpsy old non famous Marinette. All Parisians know if you ask," did u see a clumpsy,blue hair,wearing pigtails, has dull blue eyes?" Every one will know.And also only maman,papa,Natalie ,Gorilla and you are the people know im living with you." Marinette sighed.

"Wow,sis! Hold on! Why did you get to that suggestions?" Adrien blinked in suprise. Marinette only thinks from the bright side normally.

"I dont want to spread rumors!" Marinette yelled.

"Sorry Mari. I want agree with you. No buts. This conversation is over." Adrien said finally.

"Fine! But you 'll get bad names. You blondi banana!" Marinette stormed out from Adrien's room.

"Awwwww!Affairs hah? You know what kid? That name Blondi Banana suits for you." Plagg said coming out from the hiding place.

"shut up Plagg!" Adrien paused hearing laughs and giggles from Marinette's room. Adrien peeped to her room. She was laughing on the floor.

"Marinette! Marinette? Are you all right?" Adrien gave his hand to Marinette. Marinette stopped laughing and stared at Adrien. And Marinette started laughing. After a little while she stopped laughing and giggling.

"I drew how you look without the black costume and the mask. That means with the tail,claws,the grin and the ears.You should have seen that. Better to take you to act in the kindergarten dramas. I know you are ChatNoir no need to worry." Natalie came while Marinette was talking.

"Marinette,we need to talk quickly. Now!" Natalie pushed Marinette out from the room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally wrote the sixth part. After a long time. Thankz 4 reading. 💚 u. Bye!🎇🎊️🎉️