14

Let's just skip the ice cream scene

"Here is your schedule Marinette.
Youll have the first day of your job tomorrow. Get ready." Marinette scanned the schedule.

"Tomorrow afternoon? But what about school?" Marinette asked looking up from the schedule.

"I told the teacher that you wont be at school in the afternoon. Now go back to your room." Marinette went back to her room. After closing the door behind her,she jumped up and down sqeaking.(is that the word?)

"Tomorrow in the afternoon Tikki!" Marinette yelled. A loud tap came from the window. There was her next door neighbour, Adrien, who has come as ChatNoir.

"oh hey there kitty cat! Never thought you'll come back. I mean through the window." Marinette squeaked again.

"My  cat ears caught something that is about a job. " ChatNoir grinned.

"yes! I'm starting my job tomorrow!" Marinette yelled.

"where?" Chatnoir detransformed.

"in yo..its a secret." Marinette grinned.

"come on! Everyone keeps secrets away from me! You, Alya, Nino, Natalie, Plagg, even my mom and dad, may be Gorilla." Adrien say down on the couch.

"one day you'll find out." Marinette patted his head.
_____________________________________

Short chapter,. I know. I'm sorry. Nm, I did some changes in the previous chapter. So, read that too. Thank alot everyone. Bye! 😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍