Chapter 25

Today, it has been about 4 years the people who were caught in the act were sentenced to jail for a decade. We have a small bungalow, in Venice. Life was never known until you discover it. We are a happy couple now Isabel and I are married now. We married after a few months of the whole "Vordox" thing. Emily has started living with us again, she has completed her graduation. Now that we humans have started our own ecofriendly and cost healthy brands. To help other fellow humans and keep Earth a better place as it always had been. We are now split half and half on Earth and Mars life is going well.... Now that little Ethan has joined our family about three years ago, and it's his first day to school, today. So, were off to drop him to school. Now that Isabel is one of the well-known author. She writes stories describing events that took place in our life and is a beautiful fiction writer. She's doing quite well.... I had quit my job, I didn't want to be a species specialist working for multi planet company. Now I just want to be a father. A father who will always be there for their children and not miss anything. I guess Emily forgave me after all it was not my fault that the WWO's lied and that's what family is for.... Forgiveness. The world we have created is going smooth soo far. All the water bodies seen to be normal now. The destruction by the Vordox people, has been fixed and reused. We hope that this stays with us forever. Recurring from the previous downfall was not easy. We have now gained economy and are headed to an up rise in the coming years. We hope for the best that this never happens to any other planet or any other alien species ever again. It is soo fascinating that people know who you are even though you've never seen them. I work as a leader now I'm hand in hand partnering with my old buddy big Ethan and we run programs teaching other people how it is to be who you are today. We give seminars telling people that whatever it is you'll get over it. Life is unpredictable and far more complicated to human understanding. We teach mental health and other stuff our work is one of the fines on Earth and Mars. We help people with any problem they face with. We also run a small firm for basic needs like we provide health care facility safety and help the poorer. Well now there are almost no poor in our world and we promise to keep it like this. We strive to attract more people to our corporation. This time without a doubt I can say that I love my job and what I do. Isabel was called by the science board they had to extract some DNA for the sleep walking gene. Well it doesn't sound right but sleepwalking is healthy in a normal person and so the doctors inject the gene in one out of 10 children. Who would've said that sleepwalking is good but it sure isn't rare now. After all and so we bid our goodnights waiting for a new day and a new adventure which awaits us. We are eagerly waiting for it. Let time decide......