19. RUNNING AWAY AGAIN

Start from the beginning

"You"He said as if it was nothing unusual.

"ME? I am not yours" I said bewilded .

   "YES, You are mine . Since the I laid my eyes on you, you are my woman and I won't let anyone take what's mine" he said in a possessive tone that send chill down my back.

"I am no ones so better keep that possessive ass of yours in check before I do the honor of kicking it" I spat angrily . 

Who the hell does he think he is? Okay I know I had some feeling for him I kissed him twice  but still he can't claim me . At least not before he confesses his feeling to me or vice versa.

I was mad  when I remembered about the surprise I looked in the car to find something anything that can be called a surprise but none. Then it hit me he was the god-damn surprise .

'The next time I see you grils , you are dead' I thought to myself.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"To my house in jaipur it will be safe their Its a 4 hours ride " he said .

I just nodded my head not willing to argue or say anything.

I was lost in my thoughts about my life and many more things that I don't realize that we reached his house that can be called a small palace or haweli.

" Come, we are here' he said breaking my train of thoughts.

"Okay" I said and followed him in the palace.

"You must be tired, Let me show you your room" he said gesturing me to follow him.

"Okay,I guess I need some rest"I said.

He showed me my room and asked if I needed anything.

I took a shower to clear my thoughts and laid there lost in my thoughts

NAKUL'S POV

It was shivi's wedding  day but I never saw her happy .

I don't like that Virendra for my sister. he was an asshole . I hated the way he looked at her like she was piece of meat.

I asked her if she was happy with this alliance but she never said a word .

I guess she was being pushed in it .

The guests started coming  and maa sa asked Swaru to bring Shivi .

they were taking too long and something seems off.

I went there to see what was happening to get to know that Shivi ran away.

The groom side arrived and we welcomed them. I asked my men to search for her .

when the groom came to know that she is gone Virendra started shouting and insulting her and our family.

"I knew it, she had an affair, she never liked my closeness , she was a whore who knows how many relationship she had when she ran away?" he said and before he could say another word I punched him  hard.

"How dare you? The girl you are talking about is my sister , my pride , dare you say one more word against her I won't hesitate to kill you even for a second." I said glaring him .

Ishan was by me side ready to kill him.

"KILL ME? you won't dare lay a finger on me" He said mockingly.

"we were ready to kill you even before all this, but never did so because you were my sister's fiance"Ishan said holding him up by his collar.

"she was cheating on me with that Neel mehra " he said and this time Apoorva slapped him.

"Mind your words mister, you are talking anout my best friend and my brother. Beside she never liked you . I am disgusted by the way you look at women" she spat at him angrily.

"If she is with Neel I don't mind giving my sister to him. You are standing here as a groom just because our parents choose you for her or else she is more than capable of dealing with assholes like you" I said daring him to say a word against her again.

"Nakul,Ishan what are you doing?" my father's booming voice said.

"Stay out of it baba sa" I requested him.

"Let him go, both of you. This is my daughter's wedding not some fighting ground" He ordered us.

" baba sa , we didn't said a word even when we  were against this alliance , against him but now he crossed his limits , So stay out of it before I say something I do be regretting" I said .

  " She is my daughter I know what's good for her , He is good for her" He argued .

"She is my SISTER . this man had insulted her even though he is a Dickhead . He never was or will be in a position to  question her when he himself has a lose character."I said trying to keep a check on my anger.

"Don't cross you limit" father warned us .

"We are just protecting our sister from someone who don't deserve her " Ishan said looking him in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT?

PLEASE SHARE COMMENT AND VOTE 

LOVE

MJ