16. MY ENGAGEMENT

Start from the beginning

After we exchange rings which I may say was way too big for my liking he suddenly pulled me to him and before I could protest he kissed me in front of all I may add. as he pulled away  he whispered in my ears

"Remember you are mine ,so never ignore me or I can do a lot more than this" He  smirked

I glared at him " dare you do this again and I won't  hesitate to break every single bone of yours" I said punching him without anyone noticing.

"Ouch that was hard ,but it turned me on babe" he said wincing slightly.

"Call me that again and I will make you regret in the worst possible way" I said through clenched teeth.

After sometime guests started to come over to congratulate us .

I was getting bored and irritated with all the fake smiling and stupid teasing  for the stupid stunt he pulled in here.

When something or more like someone caught my attention their stood Neel with a slutty girl clinging on him . I unknowingly clenched my fist and had a sudden urge to punch that slut.

' How dare she touch whats mine' I thought but was stunned at my own thought.

I quickly excused myself before I do something I do be regretting later because lately I have been doing  such things offend.

I was in the back yard murmuring or more like scolding myself to think like that when a voice  that I could recognize anywhere interrupted my murmuring "I never thought you talk to yourself " he asked me amused

"Who was that bitch ?" the words left my lips even before I could think what I was asking with a fuming anger I may add.

"Who are you talking about and why?" he asked me confused.

"The slut clinging to you in the party" I asked still mad at him.

"Why do you care? Its none of your business" he asked me.

I wasn't thinking straight because what I said next have never said in my right mind

" I care , and It is fucking my business . Does that kiss meant nothing to you, was I just some chick you wanted to bang" I shouted at him hitting at him at his chest.

"NO. that was the best kiss I have ever had or can ever had" he said cupping my face with his hands,I was so lost in his deep eyes that I kissed him .

For a few moments he was shocked but he responded to my kisses as soon as he was over the shock.

After that passionate kiss I looked at him to see the same unknown emotion swelled in his eyes.

It seems like eternity I was like spell bound with his eyes like some kind of daze.

"You were looking breathtaking I was so mad when he kissed you . I feel like killing him ." He said in a husky voice that sends unknown shiver down my spine.

"Wh.. Why d..o y..ou ca..ree..?" I shuttered 

"Because I wanted to be the one putting this ring on you" He said pulling me impossibly closer .

that seems to knock some sense in me as reality stuck me like 1000 tone rock that I was engaged to someone who wasn't him.

"This is wrong. this shouldn't have happen.it was a mistake" I said pulling away.

"I am sorry Neel" I said and turned to leave but he stopped me by my hand

"Do you regret it ? Does it feels wrong to you? because I don't regret it . It feels so right to have you in my arms. I don't know what it is that pulled me to you but whatever it is I feel so complete so ... content with you around me " he said looking in my eyes . That screams truth .

"I don't know Neel. I have to go." I said and ran and I mean literally ran from their. his words echoing in my ears.

'why does it feels so right to be in his arms ,him kissing me unlike Virendra who gave me scary vibes .I feel so safe ,protected with him' I thought.

"where were you Shivi every one is looking for you" Angel asked me.

"I was just gone to get some fresh air I feel so suffocated here" I said still lost in his thoughts .

"You alright , You seems lost. is there anything bothering you"she asked me.

"Yeah I am fine come lets go " I said and went back in the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT?

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT..

DO YOU THINK THEY COULD FIGURE OUT THEIR MESSED UP FEELINGS?

OR THEY WOULD KEEP DENYING..

NEXT CHAPTER IS A SPECIAL ONE 

SO STAY TUNED...

PLEASE VOTE SHARE COMMENT

LOVE

MJ