"Oh right well does Hannya uses her quirk for evil things?" I asked "yeah and if she does it again she'll get expelled"

"Really!? What did she do?" I was curious about what sort of things she did using her quirk.

"She used her quirk on a student and told her to get her a milkshake during class and got the teacher to run twenty laps around the school building"

"Seriously, well it's good that she's going to get expelled if she does anything like that" I sighed. "Why is that good?" He asked. "Well, I feel like she's going to make me do something to someone close to me" "Okay then. Oh and by the way sorry I used you in the cavalry battle" he then started to walk away. "Oh, it's fine I guess" I nervously laughed. 'I don't think he heard me'

I walked to the waiting room and as soon as I opened the door I immediately blushed. Bakugo was stretching his legs and the way he was doing it made me blush even harder. 'Damn he looks super hot'

"Hey, do you not know how to knock!?" Bakugo yelled at me. "Oh Bakugo, I just came to...say sorry"

"Sorry about what?" He asked. "About not telling you about my problem" I sighed and continued "but I'll tell you every single thing in detail after the sports festival. You can come to my house today. That is if you want me to tell you today?"

Bakugo growled then took a deep breath to calm him down. "Fine dumbass I'll come today"

"So are you not mad at me anymore?" I asked. "What do you think...of course, I'm STILL mad at you" my smile turned upside down as I heard that.

"Oh okay then. Well, I guess I should be going now" but before I was about to leave the room, Bakugo grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. 'What...why is he hugging me? He said he was still mad or was it just a joke?' I felt a hand go on my chin. I looked up to see Bakugo moving his face close to mine.

'Wait is he going to kiss me?' My hands were on his chest and our lips were an inch apart before he placed a finger to stop the kiss from even happening.

"You think I was going to kiss you after what happened? You're going to have to earn my trust back before I could even kiss you" he grinned before walking out the door and slamming it shut.

I stood there almost in tears. 'I'm so stupid I should have told him when he asked' my hand turned into a fist.

I sat on the chair feeling frustrated about what just happened. I didn't know how long I was there because I heard a familiar voice. "Is something wrong?"

I looked towards the door and saw Todoroki standing there. "Oh, it's nothing..... I was just thinking about something, that's all" I nervously laughed.

"Oh okay then" he stood there making things more awkward. "Oh, I best be going now" I felt a bit stupid for not leaving sooner.

I rushed out of the waiting room with a burning feeling on my face. I headed up the stairs to my seat. Once I arrived I saw Bakugo but I ignored him as he glared at me when I passed him.

"Hey Y/N did you see Bakugo's match?" Kaminari asked. "Oh no I didn't see his match" I answered.

"Well he's a monster, everyone started booing Bakugo" Kaminari tried to hide his laugh but Bakugo exploded his face.

END OF CHAPTER 27

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING! 😊

A/NI wrote a Kirishima x reader that Moonbae3w has requested so please please PLEASE check it out

A/N
I wrote a Kirishima x reader that Moonbae3w has requested so please please PLEASE check it out. I posted it a few days ago.