Chapter 25

Previously.
He stepped forward, causing her to look up at his eyes, as he took her hand in his warm one.

She blushed crimson at the way he was looking at her. It reminded her so much of Arnav, and this time she wasn't uncomfortable about it. Just a bit ...emotional.

His intense gaze flickered from her one eye to another, as if he couldn't get enough of that look in her eyes. It held so many indescribable emotions, one among which was pure, complete admiration. As if she couldn't believe he was standing in front of her; as if all she wanted to do was reach out and touch him. It made him feel important for the first time ever, and he wanted to keep looking at her. So much that the words he wanted to tell her was, at this moment, forgotten.

Hypnotically, she drew nearer, and hesitantly brushed the tip of her fingers on his jawline. His breath hitched at her touch as she whispered, "I missed you." I missed you so much, Arnav. She smiled away the tears of glee emerging in her eyes, and was about to remove her hand but his palm covered hers, holding it in place.

"I did too," he voiced, before bringing her hand to his awaiting lips. "You look stunning."

She flashed him a broad smile, lighting up his surroundings as her former blush resurfaced. Holding both her hands in his, he pulled her closer suddenly. Her eyes slightly widened, their lips a hair-width apart.

His hot breath fanned her and her breath got caught in her throat. Her eyes drifting to his lips. And as if he'd read her mind, he leaned over and closed the distance between them, the heat of his soft lips on hers making her eyes close on their own accord. She melted into his arms.

His hands circled her waist and pulled her impossibly close, her small frame glued to him as he kissed her slowly, sensually, making her feel hot all over. He cupped a side of her face, lacing his fingers into her wavy locks and pulling her face nearer.

Her palms that were on his chest slowly traced upwards, igniting sparks everywhere she touched. He moaned at her temptingly slow movements. Her hand reached his silky hair, and she tugged at it lightly. He grunted, as they both smiled through the kiss.

She boldly followed his lip movements, kissing him back. Too engrossed in it's heated passion to even feel coy.

Each passing second only made him want her more, but he reluctantly pulled away, knowing that they both needed to breathe. But he kept his arms around her, not letting her step away. Nor was she trying to.

His eyes landed on her coy face, sparkling with a pink tint on her cheeks, her pink lips deliciously swollen, as her gaze remained on her toes. She began to play with a few strands of her hair, causing his lips to tug upwards. Her chest heaved and dropped to her heavy breaths, and he took in the sight, smiling affectionately.

His heart soared, knowing he was her first kiss. More so because, in its own way, this was his first kiss too- the first kiss he had ever desired; the first kiss he had ever felt each second of; and the first kiss which had him insanely addicted, leaving him hungry for more. He trapped her in his arms and smiled down at her. She glances up at him, surprised, only to looked away instantly.

She could sense him smiling at her shyness. Her heart was thudding in her chest and her palm on his chest confirmed his heart was the same. Even though that relaxed her a little, she felt like she was back to being the shy girl who had been crushing over him in high school. The clueless joy, boundless excitement and uncontrollable shyness came back to her. He kissed the top of her head and she hid her face in his chest. His chuckle vibrated through his chest, and she knew her face was redder than ever. However, feeling his arms tighten around her and his chin resting on top of her head, she smiled.