*133 ❆ Love me love me good

Start from the beginning

He was about to say something until he saw Hoseok grab apart of the sheet hanging off of the bed. He bent down and tugged on it, once he did Yoongi saw a smirk adorn Hoseok's features.

"Perfect," he muttered, Yoongi about to ask what he was doing until he saw Hoseok rip the sheet.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he tilted his head, trying to see what Hoseok was doing.

Though his response was Hoseok holding a 2 foot long part of the sheet and waving it towards Yoongi with a devilish smirk on his face, "If you won't stop covering your mouth and cheating-" he pulled Yoongi towards the headboard of the bed and proceeded to tie his hands together and onto the headboard, "then I guess i'll just have to tie your hands together." he finished, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi glared at him, trying to move his hands but Hoseok tied them especially tight to keep him from getting his hands out, Yoongi then tilted his head at Hoseok and smirked, "Let's see what you got."

Happy with Yoongi's reaction to the bondage, Hoseok pressed his lips against the elder's. Hoseok purposely sat on Yoongi's lap and rolled his hips as they made out, Yoongi frustrated since he couldn't touch Hoseok, but still not making a single sound because he knew if he did Hoseok would win; even though Hoseok's aim was to have him crying and begging, he still didn't want Hoseok to hear him.

Hoseok sucked on Yoongi's tongue, which had Yoongi inhaling sharply but still making no sounds even though now it was becoming a bit harder.

Hoseok noticed.

The fire elemental moved away from Yoongi's eager mouth and moved down his body, his tongue grazing one of Yoongi's sensitive nipples. This had Yoongi looking at the ceiling and taking a deep breath as Hoseok wrapped his perfectly plump heart shaped lips around the bud and sucked on it harshly, his fingers playing with the other one.

Blood began rushing to Yoongi's dick faster, Yoongi sighing but not moaning as he panted. Hoseok knew how to fuck with him but Yoongi knew how to control himself, despite how difficult it was getting.

Hoseok wiped his lips once he was done abusing Yoongi's, now red and swollen, nipples, he looked at the elder and caressed his face, "C'mon, Hyung, give in."

Yoongi met his gaze with narrowed eyes, "never."

Hoseok hummed, moving lower on Yoongi's body and licking a strip from his base to the tip of his dick.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the feeling, his back arching off of the bed as he pulled at the restraints, a particularly long sigh escaped past his lips but besides that, nothing. Hoseok smirked at the physical reaction, well aware of what he had to do to get his hyung to break.

Hoseok's lips moved to Yoongis inner thighs, he kissed them softly before going over the spots he kissed delicately to go a little rougher. He left open mouthed kisses on the spots, which eventually turned to him creating hickey's on Yoongi's sensitive inner thighs.

Yoongi whimpered, staring at Hoseok as he did what he knew had Yoongi more sensitive than before. Yoongi was particularly sensitive on his inner thighs and Hoseok knew that fact, which is why he used it against him. Hoseok's head shot up at the sound, Yoongi rolling his eyes.

"I'm not begging nor crying yet so," Yoongi countered Hoseok's look, even sticking his tongue out at the younger boy.

Hoseok pinched Yoongi's inner thigh, Yoongi yelping and almost kicking him if Hoseok didn't grab his ankle, "Not yet."

The fire elemental licked Yoongi's inner thigh and moved back towards his dick, Yoongi watching his every move with a clenched jaw and wide eyes. Hoseok the only thing he could see, the only thing he wanted to look at.