"Duh." Melo spoke with furrowed eyebrows, you know how he gets. He doesn't take disrespect well.

"I want you gone! Tonight!" He slammed the door behind him. I felt the tears fall ungracefully from my eyes and onto my cheeks, but Melo was quick to wipe them away. "Summer baby stop crying, we gone be good."

After my emotional breakdown, we went ahead and packed all of the clothes and shoes we could in my two suitcases. I looked out the window as Melo drove the familiar route to his parents estate in the hills of California. He had called them and told them to be in the living room when we got there because we needed to have a family meeting. I couldn't possibly imagine how this would go, but I was hoping for the best.

"You ready?" Melo tapped my thigh pulling me out of my emotionally induced trance. "Yeah." I sighed hopping out the car walking around it and grabbing onto Melo's arm.

When we walked inside the mansion, we could hear the family talking cheerfully having a great time, literally everyone was here.

"Summer! What's up girl!" LaVar yelled like usual while beaming his classic smile. "I was starting to think you broke up with this nigga."

I laughed, walking over to Tina placing a kiss on her cheek. "Hey Momma."

"Hey!" She smiled. "Hey, Noni." I hugged her quickly so she wouldn't feel my bump.

"So what's going on that you needed to have a meeting with everyone?" LaVar asked.

"Probably getting married." Zo butted in flopping on the couch next to Gelo, who was busy shoving popcorn in his mouth, occasionally giving Zoie some.

"Nah, not yet." Melo looked at me smiling. I couldn't help but to smile back. I could definitely see myself marrying him one day.

He sat down on the recliner, patting the spot next to him so I would sit down. "So, I've been meaning to say this. But, I couldn't really figure out how to say it."

"What Melo?" Tina asked.

"We- uhm." Melo stammered. "We're having a baby."

Everyone's face turned focused on us if it wasn't already, and that same silent and awkward tension that we felt earlier could be felt again. Tina and Noni smiled, however LaVar shook his head, while looking down at the ground, he was displeased. "Why you look like that Dad?"

"You should be focused on yo career not no baby."

"Lonzo did both." Melo pointed to Lonzo, who just sat with a stupid look on his face like 😗.

"You're 18 Melo. At least he had a couple of years in the league under his belt."

Melo sighed, leaning back in the chair playing with my fingers that were intertwined in his.

"How far along are you Summer?"

"At least 3 months." I shyly spoke, not liking how the attention was turned on me. He shook his head in disappointment once again. "Melo let me talk to you, clear the room."

We all got up walking in separate directions. Noni, and Tina went to sit outside, while the guys, zoie, and I went into the indoor gym room they had.

"Damn Big Baller looked mad." Gelo joked, wrapping his arms around me pulling me into a brief hug. "I know." I said pulling away.

"You told Deacon Walker, yet?" Zo asked laughing, tossing Zoie in the air. "Yup." I popped the 'p' sighing.

"I know he was mad." Gelo laughed, "Especially since it's Melo's that makes it 10 times worse. Nigga probably praying for yo ass right now." Gelo laid his hand on my forehead, fake speaking in tongues pretending to be my father.

Laughing I swatted his hand away. "Yeah, I got kicked out."  They muttered some curse words in shock.

Shortly after footsteps could be heard behind me. I turned towards Lamelo who stood in the doorway of the indoor gym, biting onto his bottom lip.

 I turned towards Lamelo who stood in the doorway of the indoor gym, biting onto his bottom lip

"What Dad say?"

"I gotta be out by tomorrow." Melo shook his head, and I brought my hands to my face in shock covering it.

"Stop playing."

"Bro what?"

Melo just nodded his head looking at me.

"When I had a kid he didn't act like this."

"Cuz you his favorite bro." Melo rolled his eyes. "Dad always been harder on me, outta all us. He said this gon teach me a lesson whatever the fuck that means."

I could hear the hurt in the tone of LaMelos voice and instinctively I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing tightly and laying his chin on my head.

"I'm finna go talk to him." Zo walked out, with Gelo following behind.

We sat in silence just, wrapped into each other arms. "Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know what we're going to do." He spoke.

$$
y'all lil uglaasses gone ask for a part 2
Vote, comment, follow meeeee!

$$y'all lil uglaasses gone ask for a part 2Vote, comment, follow meeeee!