Chapter 12

"Oh shit," Thomas says and walks to the kitchen. You laugh and pause the movie. "Is everything fine?" you shout to the kitchen. "Yes, I was just in time!" He shouts back.

He comes back with two bowls of soup and hands you one. "Thank you," you say. Thomas sits down next to you. "Do you enjoy the movie?" You ask. He nods. "It's interesting," he says.

You almost suffocate in the sip of soup you just took. "Interesting?!" you say offended,"this movie is more than interesting, it's amazing, it's fantastic, it's a piece of art!" Thomas laughs. "Okay, okay, let's just watch it, I wanna know how it ends." You laugh and press play.

You couldn't make the end of the movie since you fell asleep half way through. "That was awesome!" Thomas shouts. "Huh, what?" you ask sleepy. "Were you sleeping?" he asks. "No," you answer while rubbing in your eyes.

He laughs. "Anyway, I loved it! I don't know why I didn't watch it before, to be honest, I don't even know how I got it, I think someone sent it in the mail." You look up and slowly raise your hand. "It was you?" he asks surprised. You laugh. "I totally forgot, but I sent it because everyone should know this movie."

He nods and gets of the couch. He stretches his back and looks to you. "I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow," he says. You nod. "Okay," you say," why are you telling me this?" Because I want you to come with me," he says with a smirk.

You laugh. "Do you think it's a good idea?" you ask. "Why not? When you passed out today it had a logical reason, and actually nothing to do with your stepfather, so I think we should try again."I don't know, I don't want to rush things."

Thomas nods and you see him thinking. "How about we cook something tomorrow and buy the ingredients so we don't have to be in the supermarket for too long." You smile. "I like that," you say.

"Alright, yeah! So we're probably going to eat something healthy tomorrow....." He looks at you and raises an eyebrow. You smile and know what he's going to say. "Pizza," you say at the same time.

A/N: Again I'm so so so sorry for not updating, last time it was a week, this time it was a month or something. I really hate to keep you guys waiting since you're all leaving really nice comments so again I'm sorry.

Comment what you think and please vote (:

xx Marly