Chapter 6

"Isabella, put the phone down," Thomas says calmly. "I told you her parents are worried!" She says and looks at you. "Please don't call!" you say. She ignores you and presses the number into her phone.

"Damnit Isa! Why can't you just listen?!" Thomas says. "Why do you care so much?!" Isabella asks. "She stays here no matter what!" Isabella shakes her head and laughs. "Since when are you so protective over a girl you found on the streets?" she asks.

Thomas sighs and gestures she should follow him into the kitchen. She follows him and you hear them whispering. You sit down on the couch. This all reminds you of your parents who were always fighting. You don't like to be in this situation. It's feels like you only bring trouble to Thomas' peacefull life. The voices in the kitchen get louder and you can hear what they are saying.

"Thomas, the police is probably looking for her, so please don't get involved in this. You could get in serious trouble!"

"Isa, she has no where go!"

"Well I think she can handle it perfectly on her own."

You get off the couch and walk to the kitchen. "She's just a kid, Isa," you hear Thomas saying in a hushed voice. "I'm not a kid," you say and walk into the kitchen. "You stay out of this!" Isabella says to you. You look at her. "How can I stay out of this, when all this is about me?" You say,"I'm sorry for causing all the trouble and when I have a place to stay I promise I'll leave immediatly."

Thomas looks at you and then back at Isabella. "I don't care do what you want, but don't expect to see me around when she's still here," she says. You take a step aside so she can pass. You and Thomas stay in the kitchen. What have I done? You think.

You hear the front door closing and Thomas sighs. "Is she going to call...........?" You don't finish the sentence. Thomas shakes his head. "Don't worry, I explained everything to her." You nod. "Hey can I ask you," Thomas begins, "how old are you?" Eighteen," you say softly. You don't like answering questions about yourself.

There's an awkward silents. "I'm sorry about Isabella," you say. He looks at you. "Don't be, it's not your fault," he says and smiles. You look at him. "Yeah, but it feels like it's my fault." He laughs. "Look, it was my own choice to bring you here and protect you, and Isabella just has to deal with it." He says and start cleaning up the things you didn't clean. You nod and walk into the living room. You still see your face on the screen. You already couldn't go outside and now you can't even talk to people.

A/N: Yeah, I know the chapters are short, but I'll try to update as soon as I can (:

I also want to point out that I don't have anything against Isabella, but come on, there has to be some drama in it!

Anyways please let me know what you think and vote.

xx- Marly