Chapter 5

You lay on your back and stare at the ceiling. What should you do? You can't stay here forever. You sigh and close your eyes. Why is everything so complex?! You hate it. You hear some noises from the living room.

You turn around in the big bed so you lay on the other side. Thomas insisted that you should sleep in his bed. You love Thomas. He gives you the same feeling your father gave you. He makes you feel special. He looks after you and protects you. You smile and slowly fall asleep.

You wake up by hearing him swearing loudly. You get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. You stand in the doorway and see Thomas staring at a pancake that's on the ground.

"Are you okay?" you ask. He looks up at you and smiles. " Yeah, just wanted to make some pancakes but I failed." He says and let his hand go through his hair. You smile. "Well, the other are probably delicious!" you say. He laughs. "I don't think so, I already accidentally let some egg shelves fall into it......."

"So what are we eating for breakfast then?" you ask. He shrugs. "Maybe we could eat somewhere?" He suggest. You shake your head. "I'd rather stay inside," you say. He nods. "Then I go get some breakfast for us." You nod.

He walks out the door and leaves the house. Again you're alone in his appartment. You decide to turn on the television. When you sit down on the couch you realize that the pancake is still laying on the kitchen floor.

To be a good guest you get of the couch to clean up the kitchen. Luckily the pancake on the floor was already cooked so you could pick it up and throw it in the bin.

While you're cleaning the counter top, you hear the front door opening. You know it's not Thomas because the person is wearing heels. "Thomas?" the woman yells and you hear her walking around in the apartment.

You try to make no sounds, but you fail when you let the pan fall in the sink. "Shit, shit, shit, shit," you whisper. "Thomas? Is that you?" You hear her approaching. You don't know what to do and look around you to see if you can hide.

"Who are you?" she asks when she's standing in the doorway. "I..... uhh.... Thoma....." you stumble over the words. She looks at you. "Are you a crazy fangirl?" she asks and slowly walks towards you. You shake your head and slowly walk backwards.

"I don't know what you're doing here, but I will call the police!" You look shocked at her. "No please, not the police!" you beg. She grabs her phone out of her purse. "Give me one reason not to," she says.

Your back hits the wall and there's no way to go. She stands in front of you. She's a lot taller then you, but that's probably because she's wearing heels. You look at her and try to figure out how to explain everything. She looks at you and raises an eyebrow.

She wants to say something, but gets interrupted by the sound of an opening door. "I'm back Lilly!" Thomas yells. The woman walks to the living room and you follow her. "Isabella," he says surprised. "Thomas, aren't you going to introduce her," she says and point at you. You look at Thomas who looks back at you.

You feel very uncomfortable in this situation, and apparently Thomas noticed it. "It's okay Lilly, this is my girlfriend, Isabella. Isabella, this is Lilly." She nods. "Who is she?" she says arrogant. "Remember the night we went out with the others?" he asks and Isabella nods. "Well, when I was on my way home she bumped into me. She was wounded and passed out, so I brought her with me."

"Why don't you call the police! I bet her parents are really concerned!" she says. "Not the police!" you say, but you regret it when Isabella gives you a deadly look. "Isa, please, she's here now, and she stays here." You look thankfully at Thomas, who winks back. Isabella sighs. "Whatever," she says and sits down on the couch. Thomas walks to you. "She really nice, but she just had a stress full morning," he whispers. You nod.

"Who wants some tea?" he asks. You want to say 'I', until you hear a familiar voice coming from the television. You look at the screen and see your stepfathers face. You see him doing something you never saw him do before. He's crying!

"Please!" he sobs, "please bring my daughter back!" After he said that a photo of you appears on the screen with a phone number underneath. Isabella looks shocked at you and grabs her phone. "No!" you scream.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Don't forget I appriciate evere single one of you who reads my story's and I'm very thankfull! Let me know what you think in the comments and please vote (:

xx- Marly