Chapter 18

You get out of the car and look around the almost empty parking lot. "Ever been shopping on your own?" Thomas asks when he locks the car. "Do I look like I've ever been shopping on my own?" you ask raising an eyebrow. " I just thought oversized shirts were, you know, like a fashion thing," he answers when he's standing next to you. You chuckle. "Nope, all my shirts used to be his, just as soon as there was a hole in it or a stain that didn't wash out, he gave it to me." And your jeans? I mean those are nice." His nieces, they came around every now and then, they were my age and really nice, but they were always taller."

"So all your clothes are second hand?" he asks. You nod. "And that's why I'm so excited for today!" you almost shout. "Okay, then I guess we better start shopping." Thomas says and places his hand on your waist.

"Where should we go first?" Thomas asks. You shrug. "Kinda hungry," you say. Thomas laughs. "Let's go to Nando's." He says. A grin appears on your face. You've never been to Nando's and you heard so many good things about it.

Thomas sits a cross of you. "So Lilly, where do you want to look first." You laugh. "Uhm, so I actually heard a lot positive comments about the H&M, and the Urban Outfitters, and the Pull and Bear, and the forever21." Thomas laughs. "Okay okay, I can already hear this is going to be a long day." What?" you say offended,"this day will be awesome, even for you." Thomas chuckles. "Okay, I believe you." You better believe me." you say and accusingly point a finger at him.

"This?" you ask when you opened the curtain. You look up and see Thomas sleeping. "Thomas!" you say. "What?" he says startled and sits up straight. "You really do not like shopping." you say slightly in disbelieve. Thomas laughs and rubs in his eye. "Not really, but you're worth it." You smile. "So, what do you think?" you ask while twisting around in the blue A-line dress. "Stunning," he says with big eyes, "amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, really, I'm not joking, you look really good in that dress." I guess I'll take it then." You better take it, otherwise I'm burning all the other clothes you just bought." he says and holds up the seven bags full with clothes. "Technically, you bought them." you say. "Technically, shut up," Thomas replies and smiles. You smirk and close the curtain.

"Hey, sleeping beauty, we're home." You look up and and sit up straight. You asked if you could sit in the back so you could lay down and sleep. "Shopping is exhausting," you say. Thomas laughs and walks out of the car and to open your door. He opens the trunk and gets all the bags out of it. "Thomas, give me some bags." you say after he accomplished to close the trunk and lock the car with eight bags hanging from his arm. "Don't worry, Lilly, I got this." he says while holding the keys in his mouth. You roll your eyes and walk to the door.

When he tries to grab the keys that are hanging from his mouth, you grab them and open the door. "I can help too," you say. Thomas laughs. You walk up the stairs and open the other door that leads to the apartment. Thomas places the bags on the dining table and turns on a lamp. "Thomas!" you say when a sudden thought comes up in your mind. "Mm?" he says and looks at you. You smile. "We're leaving in four days," you say. Thomas smiles back. "We sure are."

A/N: So the ending of this story is coming soon, not because I want to start with the sequel, it's more like I've already thought everything through and I'm trying to build up to that.

So leave a comment of what you think and vote (:

-xx Marly