Chapter 10

"What do you want?" Thomas asks when it's almost your turn. "Uhm, caramel macchiato," you answer while not paying any attention. "Are you okay?" he asks. "Yeah," you lie. "Are you sure?" Yes, Thomas!" you say frustrated.

"What's your name, sweety?" the lady behind the counter asks. "Margaret," you say with a smile. Thomas looks confused at you and you shrug.

While Thomas is waiting for the coffee you sit down at a table in the corner of the Starbucks. You look around and every where you look you see him. Stop, please stop, you say to yourself and hide your face in your hands. You close your eyes and start hyperventilating.

Thomas sits down a cross of you and places a cup and a plate with a donut on it in front of you. "Here you go, Margaret," he says with a smile. You grab the coffee and wrap your hands around the cup. You look at the cup and notice how bad you're trembling. Carefully you bring the cup to your lips, trying to keep it steady.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asks again. You look at him but realise quickly that you shouldn't have when you see him standing behind him. You get off the chair and the coffee falls out of your hands.

"Leave me alone!" you shout, "just go away!" Lilly!" Thomas says , " Lilly it's okay, I'm here." You look around and see every one looking at you, but you don't care because the only thing you see is him. "Why can't you just leave me be!" You scream and fall on your knees. Tears are streaming down your face and breathing gets harder.

People stand in a circle around you. Thomas kneels down next to you. "Lilly!" he says. You look at him and start laughing. "I can't escape," you whisper, " I will never escape." Lilly, you've already escaped, you're safe, I'll protect you." You look into his dark chocolate brown eyes and shake your head.

You feel sick and when you cough you see blood. You keep coughing and fall on the ground. "Someone should call an ambulance!" you hear someone saying. "No," you say, "don't.... call an ambula...." before you can finish the sentence you pass out.

You wake up in a bright room. Everything spins and you feel nauseous. You get out of the bed but when you stand you run immediately to the sink next to the bed.

You let the water wash away the vomit. You place your hands next to the sink trying to hold back the second wave of vomit. You stay in that position until you hear a door opening.

"You're awake," a friendly voice says. You look up and see a nurse walking into the room. "Where am I?" you ask. " Don't worry, you're in the hospital. My name is Anna." she says with a smile. "The hospital?" you ask shocked,"who brought me here?" Margaret calm down, your brother brought you here."

Brother? you think, must be Thomas. "Could I see him?" you ask," my brother." The nurse smiles. "Sure," she says,"I'm gonna get him." she leaves the room. You sit down on the bed. How could he bring you to the hospital? Now he's going to find you for sure.

A/N: Heey, I hoped you like it. I'm sorry for being the worst updater ever, and yes I'm aware of it. Anyway, let me know what you think and please vote (:

xx Marly