Chapter 11

"Thank God," Thomas says when he sees you. He walks to you and hugs you tightly. "How are you?" He asks. "Fine," you reply. He lets go off you and gives you a concerned look. You keep your gaze at the ground.

"Well," the nurse interrupts the silence, "I guess we should talk about your medical condition, miss Sangster." You nod and Thomas sits down next to you on the bed. "You have a pneumonia," she says and looks strict at you," so I'm giving you some antibiotics that you have to take every eight hours." She says and write something down on the counter.

"So I can leave?" you ask relieved. She nods. "As long as you take the antibiotics, we won't be seeing you for a while..... hopefully." You smile. "Don't worry about that," you say with a smirk.

You sit down in the passenger seat. Thomas starts the engine and drives off the parking lot. You look out of the window trying to avoid a conversation.

"So....." Thomas says, "no more Starbucks for us." That isn't funny Thomas," you reply," how could you even bring me to a hospital?!" What else was I'm supposed to do? Letting you die?"

"It wasn't that serious," you say frustrated. "But what if it was, Lilly. I had no other choice!" Thomas, I'd rather die than go back to that man." You say looking at him.

The car stops in front of a stoplight. Thomas sighs and let his hand go through his hair. "The police," he says finally. "What?" you ask. "That's what we should do, go to the police." You laugh. "And you think they'd believe us? He'd let the whole media believe that he's a loving, caring dad! They'd probably think you kidnapped me or something!"

The light goes green and Thomas starts driving. "How can one man cause so much trouble?" he says. You laugh. "You'd be surprised," you say and stare out of the window again.

You walk into the apartment and let yourself fall onto the couch. "Hungry?" Thomas asks and walks into the kitchen. "Not really," you answer. "you must eat something, you haven't eaten anything today." You hear him opening and closing the cabinets. "Maybe because I passed out in the middle of the Starbucks," you say laughing. " I'll make you some soup," he says. You sigh and roll your eyes.

He sits down next to you while waiting for the soup. You hear ticks against the window and when you look outside you see it's started to rain. "I love rain," Thomas says while looking out of the window. "You do?" you ask. He nods. "It's always so cozy," he says. He looks at you. "Wanna watch a movie?" he asks raising an eyebrow. You laugh.

"Sure what movie?" you ask. "What's your favourite?" he asks with a smirk. "You mean like all time favourite?" you ask. He nods,"sure." Atlantis, from Disney," you say with a smirk. He gets off the couch and walks to the bookcase where most of the planks are filled with DVD's. After looking at almost all the DVD's he grabs one from the highest plank.

"This one?" he asks and holds up the DVD. You look closer and recognise the cover. You nod enthusiastically. "Did not know I had this one," he mumbles while placing the DVD in the DVD player. You curl up against his chest and he wraps his arm around you. He places his chin on your head. "You smell so manly," he whispers. You laugh. "Maybe that's because you use man products," you say laughing. "Maybe," he says and kisses you on your head.

A/N: Heey guys,

I hope you enjoyed and let me know what you think, and please vote (:

xx- Marly