Chapter 9

You wake up covered in your own sweat. You look at the clock and see it's four am. You lay down on the couch and close your eyes again. Just go to sleep, Lilly, you think, everything is fine just go to sleep!

You're almost asleep when you hear the window swing open. You sit up straight and look at the window, the cold air blowing into your face. You get up and close it.

You look outside and see a man standing a cross the street. He's wearing a black hoodie and you can see a bottle of whiskey in his hand. His hood is covering his eyes and you can see the man smirking.

"No," you say soflty ,"no this can't be true!" You walk away from the window but bump into the coffeetable. A glass falls onto the ground and breaks.

Thomas runs into the room and stops in front of you. "Are you okay? Is everything fine?" he asks concerned. You shake your head. "He's... he's standing there," you say and point at the window.

Thomas carefully looks outside. "I don't see anyone," he says and turns back to you. "But.... but I really saw him standing there!" you say. "He probably left."

He lays his hands on your shoulders and look you in the eye. "Are you okay?" he asks again. You shrug and feel tears filling your eyes. "I don't know," you whisper. Thomas pulls you in for a hug and you hug him tightly.

He brings you to his bedroom and you lay into the bed. Thomas lays down next to you and wraps his arm around you. you lay on his chest and you both stare at the ceiling.

"Am I going nuts?" you ask. Thomas laughs and kisses your head. "Don't worry, we'll get through this, together." You smile and close your eyes.

You wake up by a scream. You sit up straight and look at the doorway where Isabella is standing. "Goodmorning to you too, Isa," Thomas says and rub his eyes.

"What is she doing in your bed?" She asks. "It's nothing, Isa, she was scared," he gets out of the bed and walks passed Isabella, into living room. She looks at you.

"Is that my dress?!" she asks. You look down at the dress. "Yes it's your dress Isa, now could you please keep your voice down?!" Isabella rolls with her eyes and walks into the living room. You get out of bed and do the same.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Thomas asks. "Well Tom, I needed to get some of my stuff and I actually expected that she would be gone by now," Thomas looks at her and laughs. "What do you need, honey?" he asks.

She looks in a pile of paper which is laying on the dinning table and grab something out of it. "This," she says and hold the paper up. "Okay," Thomas says. "Okay," Isabella says," well uhh... bye!" She kisses Thomas and leaves.

Thomas laughs. "That was awkward," he says. "Is... is everything okay between you guys?" you ask. Thomas looks at you. "Yeah, she's probably on her period." He smiles. You sigh. "I really need coffee right now." That makes two of us." Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" you ask. A smirk appears on his face. "Starbucks," you say at the same time.

You grab the hoodie and put it on. "Not so scared of going outside anymore?" he asks waiting at the front door. "For Starbucks, I'll do anything." You walk out of the front door and throw the hood over your head.

You look around in the street and see him standing at the other side of the street. "Thomas, look!" you say and point at the man. "What? What's wrong?" he says and look in the direction you're pointing. You look again and see he's gone. "I swear Thomas, I saw him!" Thomas wraps his arm around you. "You're just tired, let's go to Starbucks." You nod and start walking. You look back at the spot where you saw him standing. I saw him, you think, I really did.

A/N: So omg. Reached 1k yesterday! It's so cool and thank you all so much!
It's amazing and you're amazing and ugh...... Thank you all so much!

xx Marly