Chapter 21

He smiles while pointing a gun at you. "I knew I would find you again but I never thought you were stupid enough to come back," he says with a smirk. Paralysed you look at him. How? How can he be here?

"Wh... Why are you here?" You ask with all your courage. "Oh you thought I was in the pub didn't you?" He says with a smirk. "I broke the car, you know, hit a tree with it." He laughs.

Slowly you walk backwards, seeing the future you and Thomas were about to face crumble right in your face. "No...," you say softly. You can't go back now, not since what  you had to go through to get out. Not since you've got an actual taste of what freedom feels like.

What love feels like.

Tears are rolling down your face. "You..." You say shaking your head, "you... You shouldn't be here!" You yell with all your might. Fear is replaced by anger. "Why? Why do you have to ruin my life over and over again? Why the fuck can't you just leave me be?!"

He starts laughing. "Look who grew all strong," he says, "you remind me of her." You look at him. "Of who?" You ask, tired of all the bullshit. "Your mother, Lillian," he says and grins. What? You think, she's the last person I want to look like. "So I look like a filthy betraying bitch who left her only daughter with a crazy psychopath just so that she would be happy?" He laughs. "Well, you look much more, alive." You look at him. "What do you mean?" He lowers the gun and starts playing with it. "You know, it's hard to go to your work when your brakes don't work."

Your eyes widen and you stand up straight. "You killed her," you say calm. "Sure did," he says. "But... Why?" Well I already got her money, so why did I need her." You shake your head. "But why, didn't you kill ME?!" you yell. He sighs. "I'm getting there!" He says and points the gun at you.

You want to run, but your feet won't move. "I'm impressed you could hide for me that long, but that little game, is over now." 

A/N: Heey guys! *yaay new chapter*. And you know what? I'm not even gonna think of an excuse. Because I don't have one... But I feel really guilty for not uploading anything and yeah. I'M SORRY!

But anyway, let me know what you think and please vote (:

-xx Marly