DEPRESSION

Hello friends.

I am Shivani here.

Hope you are all doing well.

So here this update voices out about the common cause of Depression of a teenage girl.

She approached our Teenfixers for sharing.

Let's assume her name as Pooja.

Teen fixer: Hi Pooja. How can we help you?

Pooja: Hi! I am feeling depressed and ashamed of myself sometimes. I feel that I could have died.

Teen fixer: Please don't be emotional. You approached us we will try our best to solve it please share it in detail.

Pooja: I completed my 12th and now I am on my holidays... I can't face my parents and I'm not in contact with any of my school friends and feeling depressed.

Teen fixer: Why? What happened?

Pooja: When I was studying 9th. One college guy proposed to me and I liked him too. So, I accepted his proposal. I was not on Facebook so we exchanged our what's app number.

  We chatted a lot he is a very decent guy and I also introduced him to my friends. They also liked him. He treated them as sisters. Everything was going well until my mom saw his messages.

  I slept while chatting and forgot to delete the chat. It created a big problem in my house. My dad slapped me hard and they deleted his number and asked me to leave him as we are from different caste but I didn't stop talking to him and my parents thought I am not in contact with him.

As days went I had no interest to talk with him. I don't know why I started avoiding him and he started questioning me. I broke up with him. He requested a lot to not go away from him but I had no feelings for him.

Teen fixer: Oh, okay. So, are you depressed because of this?

Pooja: No. After that, my friends started avoiding me. I too have no mood to chat so I concentrated on my studies and once our school arranged a motivational program and students from other schools also came.

  A guy proposed to me. He said he fell for me at first sight. I was shocked first then I said no.

  But he followed me for a month and I also felt attracted to him so I accepted him. Few days before my board exams one of my friends said that he proposed her also on Facebook and sent me the screenshot.

  I was really shocked and when I asked him. He said, just for fun and I didn't take it seriously and after that, I came to know that he fought with her for sending me a screenshot.

   When I asked about it to him we had a fight and he broke up with me saying I am not his type and he had no interest in me. It really hurt me.

But, now I am glad as he left me at that time. After some days, I got information that he already had 3 girlfriends when I met him near my tuition center.

   I questioned him and in return, he questioned my character. At that time my board exams started and I tried my best to study but I can't concentrate and the results are not so good.

  The next year the friends who I trusted more than myself said about my love to one of their new friends and it spreads.

  All started seeing me like I am some cheap girl. I really felt bad and I can't explain my pain in words, the lonely feeling without anyone with me killed me. No one accompanied me. I was also used to it all.

Teen fixer: No one is alone in this world Pooja. Is this the reason or any other.

Pooja:- No, that's it but Nowadays I feel like I hate myself and I feel inferior. How can I love two members? I can't express my feeling now. I feel very suffocated.

Teen fixer:- Pooja, don't take any stress. Be cool. First, you understand that it's normal at your age. The feeling you had on both of them is just infatuation or you can just say crush and you misunderstood it as love. You need not blame yourself for this. Try to distract yourself with other works.

Pooja: I accept that it may be crush but I lost my purity right?

Teen fixer: It's nothing like that Pooja. It depends on the way we see things. The only mistake you did is you misunderstood crush as love and you understood it now that what is differences between love and crush. So, no worries. Many people feel attracted at this age but some of you understand it's crush and some don't that's the difference. So, Don't worry.

   Pooja: Yes and mind accept it but my heart doesn't. Please suggest something to overcome my depression.

Teen fixer: Sure. Okay, say me what's your daily routine?

Pooja: I wake up at 6:30 am and do my morning chores, sweep the house, have breakfast, wash vessels, watch TV, and youtube in Mobile.

Teen fixer: You live with your parents?

  Pooja: Yes, but I don't talk to them more because of some reason.

Teen fixer: Pooja, look. Reasons may be anything but Parents always wish good for their children. Maybe friends try to betray you but parents will not ever think to do bad to you not even in their dreams. They always want their children to be happy and spend a happy and blissful life. Even if we hurt them, they still pray for us and love us more than anyone in this world.

   Nowadays we feel irritated when our parents advise us including me but they say for our good future and well being. I am saying we should hear them at least once. They say only for our well being. Try to talk with them Pooja and spend time with them.

Pooja: Yeah, I will.

Teen fixer: What are your hobbies?

Pooja: Drawing and singing.

Teen fixer: Wow. That's great. When you feel lonely then sing your favorite song or draw what comes to your mind. So that you will feel much better.

Pooja: Yeah, I will try.

Teen fixer: More than a Teen fixer, I am saying this to you as your well wisher. It's not totally your fault. So, don't blame yourself for it and remember one thing. Our community is there to help you with any difficult situations and try to spend time with your parents and divert yourself.

Pooja: Yeah, Thank you so much. I don't know whether I can able to follow your suggestions or not but I'm feeling light after sharing it with you. I don't know with whom to share my problems as they will judge me, but I shared with you because I thought, you will not judge people.

Teen fixer: So good to know and we will not judge any person Pooja because we are no one to judge you. Everyone has their own flaws. Thank you. Have a great life ahead. ❤️

Pooja: Thank you so much.

Teen fixer: You're welcome.

Not only Pooja even some others are facing depression because
of misunderstanding and their infatuation as love. There is a lot of difference between infatuation and love. A request from me please don't do anything before you realise your feelings whether it is infatuation or love. It leads to many problems.

Stay safe and take care of yourself in this time ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

  TEEEN_FIX.