Chapter 18 🖤

As I turn around and step back to my place beside Lucas I come face to face with a tall dark skin man along with a brunette in a very revealing dress, worst than the one I have on following close behind him

The man was tall well built and very handsome, just like Lucas was. He had a nice and clean haircut that had waves neatly brushed down on top of his head.
"I thought you were not going to come anymore" the man with his shirt half unbutton wraps his arms around Lucas bringing him into a bro hug before his attention falls on me. He pulls away from Lucas and looks back at him knowingly before looking at me. "Hey there gorgeous" he greets giving me his hand to take in a handshake "Isabella is it?" Nodding I take his hand in my shaking it lightly "I'm Dan, owner of this beautiful place" he smiles widely showing off his perfectly shaped teeth and I look around taking my hand back.

This place was not the least bit beautiful to me, I mean unless you were into this kind of thing, then probably you would think that it was a very nice place, but considering I've never been to a strip club before and this place looks very much like one I don't really find it beautiful. "Nice to meet you, my name is Isabella" I smile back lightly.

"This here is my beautiful baby girl, Leila " he introduces taking the hand of the brunette that was standing slightly behind him who now gives me a small smile and I did the same with a small nod.

Soon after having me awkwardly standing there while Lucas makes some small talks with Dan all of us made our way to a table on the second floor of the club, which had slightly fewer people than the first floor. As I go to take a seat beside Lucas at the booth like table Lucas quickly grabs me by my waist so I was now seating on his lap.

"Lu-...master" I mumble trying to remove myself out of his lap but his grip tightens around me keeping me in place. I shift to sit comfortably as a waiter approaches our table and Lucas's hand moves to my exposed thigh.

I watch as Lucas orders a glass of scotch for himself and water for me as if I was a little child and underage to drink or speak for myself. Taking everything in me to not just say something that could drive him to snatch me by my throat or something I focus my attention on Leila who was now saying something to me.

"Have you been here before?" Leila asks as we engage in our own conversation while Lucas and Dan talked about god knows what.

"No" I reply I also don't know what the hell I was doing here too with my behind resting on this man's crotch.

"Really? So you're a new submissive?" She question and I just nod because even though Leila was a really nice and beautiful girl from what I've noticed for the last five minutes of talking to her I didn't really want to make friends with people with lifestyles such as her's. Also, I only have one friend which is Kelsey, even though she's mad at me right now we were going to eventually work things out, we always do.

"Then should I show you around a bit?" She suggests excitedly seating up straight with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"No, thank you" I try my best to be as polite as I can. I could feel Lucas's hands going up to my waist again rubbing it comfortingly as a frown now starts to form on Leila's lips and she gets quite probably getting the hint that I was not really in the mood to talk.

I glance up over at Lucas as I felt his eyes on me since he probably heard our conversation. As my eyes meet him I quickly glance away back to the table. Glad that the waiter arrives with our drinks I quickly pick up my water as the little kid Lucas was treating me to be and take a big gulp out of the cup before placing it down. "Fuck" I curse as the large gulp of water I just down makes it's way uncomfortably down my throat and chest and draw attention from Dan, Leila, and as well Lucas who did not look the least bit pleased with my choice of word.

"Are you alright?" Leila asl worriedly as I tap my chest and shift on Lucas's lap and glance up at him waiting for what was coming since I just broke one of his rules, especially in front of his friends.

"I'm sorry" I apologize trying to keep myself from making eye contact with anyone.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" Leila continues to question and I shake my head trying to get my chest to seat right by patting it again but this time my hand flies to my mouth to cover it as my eyes widen as a burp leaves my mouth causing me to panic and cower back in embarrassment in Lucas's chest which was not even working since Lucas was another reason my hands were beginning to shake and sweat nervously right now. "Sorry" I mumble again keeping my eyes lowered.

"I'll show you to the bathroom" Leila quickly volunteers before the two-man could get a word in which I'm sensing she only did because she felt my embarrassment. This time I finally nod and agree to her offer while she turns to get permission from Dan I begin to stand up to leave. "Master will you please excuse me while I take her to the bathroom?" Leila ask Dan who had a small smirk on his face his eyes shifting from a very angry looking Lucas to Leila.

"Yes, love" Dan smiles over at her giving her permission to leave.

"C-can I-...?" I question Lucas trying to copy Leila, which I fail badly at doing as I begin to feel the urge to cower under the table or something from his death glare. I quickly scurry out of his lap and follow after Leila trying my best to not fall on those terribly high heels I was wearing when Lucas gives me a nod and allowing me to leave.

"Are you alright?" Leila questions once we were far away from the table now and I frown my cheeks feeling as if a boiler was placed over them or something.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I was just-..." I begin to explain and apologize to Leila as we make our way into a large corridor and stop information of a door that wrote 'Lady's' on it.

"It's alright, you're new to this, this is perfectly normal. Lord knows I was a mess when my master first took me in" she smiles politely pushing the tall metal and red door open so I could enter the bathroom.

"I'm still sorry" I frown entering and then turning to her as she also walks into the bathroom and toward the sink.

"You just need a little bit of training that's all, everyone had to train at the start of this lifestyle. I didn't expect Lucas to take on a newbie as his submissive though" she smiles at me her eyes glancing at me through the mirror as I was standing behind her.

I almost told her that I was not willingly doing this, if I had any other choice I would not be here right now in this position but I stop myself before I could utter a word. For a few seconds I begin to wonder whether she was here willingly or if Dan forced her to submit like Lucas did to me but not wanting to be nosy I kept myself from asking that question as well.

"Small tip though" she turns to face me " try to just bring out your best self when you're around your master or out here and try reading up on this lifestyle so you don't get yourself an ass spanking or two, at least that's what I did though that can also be quietly pleasurable too" she shrugs turning to me after she fixed her hair reminding me of the spanking I got earlier for not addressing Lucas by 'master'.

"Do you enjoy this lifestyle" I find myself questioning and a small smile rises at the corner of her lips.

"I've always had" she cocks her head to the side "but I truly started to when I met My master, Dan" she smiles wider and I step up to the sink to wash my hands.

"So you were not forced to come into this?" My eyes remain on my hands that started feeling so dirty all of a sudden.

"Hm no" a silent soon fell between the both of us with only the sound of the water running "were you?" She finally questions as I turn off the water and make my way over the hand dryer.