Chapter 10 🖤

The submissive responsibilities

1. As a submissive, you will willingly, freely and to the best of your ability, serve your dominant sexually in any way required.

2. As a submissive, you will willingly freely and to the best of your ability, serve your dominate as a house submissive and perform any and all household duties as defined by your dominant.

3. As a submissive, you will willingly accept any punishment from your dominant within the limits defined below. Punishments may take any form your dominant deems fit.  

4. As a submissive, you may use your safe word or safe action to stop any action or punishment immediately. You may list the word or action below.

__________________________

5. Neither the submissive or dominant may have any other partners, sexual or not.

As I continue to read the sick content that that man wanted to perform probably because he was a control freak I almost didn't notice Gail come into the room with a tray of food if it wasn't for the smell.

"Even though you said that you didn't want anything to eat, I couldn't help it since you haven't eaten since you got here" she states walking in toward the bed and place the tray down on my lap after I closed the packet and place it down on the bed beside me.

"Thank you, Gail" I smile over at the middle-aged lady for the first time since I've been here. She was honestly the only nice thing about this place apart for how luxurious the house looks and I was acting like a bitch to her and that was wrong.

With a small nod, Gail leaves the room and I look down at the tray on my lap and grab the fork placed on the tray and pick up a piece of meat and throw it in my mouth before I pick up the packet once again to continue reading.

Limits

1. Unsafe or illegal acts.
2. The dominant will not put the submissive in any kind of unsafe acts.
3. No acts involving fire play, needles, piercing, or blood.

Rules

1. As a submissive, you are not allowed to refer to your dominant by their given name apart for in public.
You may refer to your dominant by Master or Daddy.
2. No cursing
3. No consumption of any drugs or alcohol.
4. Your body is your dominants playground.
5. Absolute obedience will be rewarded.
6. Disobedience is not a notion.
7. You will continue to take care of your health and make prudent decisions in food and drink.
8. Other rules may be added before the end of this contract.

As I finished reading the contract I occasionally eat some food until I was completely done eating. I remove the tray of food from my lab and place it beside me on the bed and flip to the last page of the packet which was where I was to sign my name and agree to everything that was stated in this contract.

My hands find their way to my hair and tug at the roots of my hair in frustrations after I close the packet and throw it at the far corner of the bed not wanting to look at it any more than I already did. "Control freak" I mumble to myself lifting my head up and grabbing the tray off the bed to take it downstairs. Since I didn't wake up early in the morning I could tell it was starting to get late due to the view I have of outside from the window and now I want to go take a shower and sleep or something and try to forget about all of this crap that was going on and how my brother managed to turn my life to shit and I still keep fighting for him when I should just call it quits.

Since I was already barefoot which was how I woke up I didn't make any noise going down the stairs and into the kitchen. The only thing that probably did make noise was the plates hitting each other and the fork and spoons in the sink as I try to wash them. Once I was done washing my eating utensils I move to go back up my the room and probably take a shower and find some clothes in there, maybe the ones I came with and then go to bed. As I was about to make my way back upstairs I stop as a horrible idea come to my head.

Well, it would not be that much of a horrible idea if it were to be executed perfectly without catching anyone's attention, and if I were to also leave this place without a sound too.

The bottom of my bare feet hits the cold tile carefully so I don't make any sound as I try to find my way to Lucas's office which I was shown to earlier by Gail. I was hoping that he would not be in his office by this time considering it was kind of late and unless he was a workaholic or something he would be in bed or anywhere but in there.

Finally getting to the closed door of his office my eyes scan each end of the dark hallway to make sure I was alone before my hand finds it's way to the door handle. I Carefully turn the door handle and try to push it open only to find it lock "fuck" I groan under my breath letting go of the door. Of course, he fucking locked it.

I manage to find my way back upstairs to the room I was in once again and look around the closet to find something I could wear to sleep after I take a shower. Thankfully there were some pairs of clothing in there, so I took a white tank top and sweatpants that were in my size which that evil bastard probably left in there too since getting me here was probably his plan all along. And it was not like I could escape this shit hole if I wanted to since the life of the only family member I have left was in that evil bastard's hands.

Sighing I enter the bathroom which thankfully already had toiletries and towels which I hope are clean since they do look clean to me.

After finishing taking my shower and brush my teeth as well as wash my hair which was making me feel uncomfortable, probably because it was dirty I retire to bed and made sure to push the contract under my bed. Yes, I know I'm a weird person for that, I just don't want to feel it in my presence or think about it before going to bed because who knows what kind of nightmares that shit will bring me in my peaceful slumber.