Chapter 42 🖤

Isabella's POV

"Lucas" I breathe, his name continues to leave my mouth with every assault he made on my body which remains begging for more. The things he was doing to me feels so good, I don't ever remember it being this good when we first had sexual interactions.

My body shakes with an orgasmic high and my fingers dug themselves into his hair until my body fell onto the bed and my curled toes relax. Giving me no time to take a breath Lucas bends down and lick my juice, running his tongue over my sensitive clit sending a shuddering pleasure through me.

"Please-... daddy fuck me" I beg opening my legs more for him and to wrap them around his waist as he comes back up and takes my lips in his letting me taste my juice.

"Mmh fuck you?" I could feel his lips curl into a smile over my lips as his hand once again wrap around my neck sending butterflies throughout my stomach. "I'm not only going to fuck you love" his dark lust-filled eyes stare down at me as his other hand runs over my vagina causing me to let out a breathy moan "I want to make love to you until you start begging me to stop because of how good it feels" he looks down at me so sensually his eyes darkening within every second as if imagining how good he was going to fuck me into this mattress, and I can't wait for him to begin.

Sensually taking my lips in his, his tongue explores the inside of my mouth causing a low moan to erupt from my mouth as he pinches one of my nipples causing my vagina to leak. "I want you so bad" I mumble against his lips as he continues to tease my hard nipples.

"How much do you want me inside you baby" he questions pulling away from my hot lips that just wanted to taste him more and more.

My legs wrap themselves tight against him and pull him down so his cock was pressed against my soak vagina that wanted nothing but him. "So much" I moan opening my mouth slightly to him and as we were sharing the same nasty thoughts he leans down with her smirk plastered over his lips and spits in my mouth before taking my lips in a sloppy kiss full of lust and so many different emotions.

Before I could wrap my head around what was happening I was flipped over onto my stomach. Lading on my both hands and knees I could feel Lucas's hands pressing on my lower back arching my back so my ass was up in the air and my upper half was pressed into the mattress. "Stay just like that Bella" he breaths against my ears and I stick my back out more so my ass was pointing in the air, giving him a full view of my wet entrance which was waiting for him to just invade.

"Please daddy" I moan feeling his fingers run over my wet entrance gathering my juice on his finger before bringing it to his mouth and licking my juice off of his fingers. My eyes meet his as I look over my shoulder watching his every move. As he reaches over for a condom I quickly stop him, "no, I want it raw" I tell him simply because it was the best, I will get to feel every inch of him. Even though sex without a condom can be risky it still brings the best feeling ever.

"Are you sure?" His questions seem to have forgotten how he fucked me raw in the bathroom stall of this same house a few months ago.

"I want you to fuck me, no barriers" I smile butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Who knew I was this nasty, the things this man was doing to me were making me behave in the most strange and naughty ways.

My lips part and sharp gasps leave my mouth as Lucas let out a groan as well, his hands gripping either side of my waists as he slides his member inside of me. I clench around him feeling a small wave of pain between my legs since it's been a while since I've done anything sexual.

"Don't do that" he groans holding one of my ass cheeks in one of his palms as he slides in the deeper inside of me. Every inch that he goes in I could feel my vagina stretching out more to take all of it even though I know for a fact everything was not going to fit in as the man was packing if I remember anything from the first time I saw his length.

"I'm not doing anything" I moan as the pain slowly begins to subside and my vagina felt full after adjusting to his size.

"You're going to be the death of me you know that?" He let out wrapping one of his hands around my neck while moving at a torturously slow pace. A small moan leaves my lips at his every thrust and my hips move back to meet his in hopes of trying to increase the pace.

My legs almost went limp as he brushes against my g spot his pace and thrust increasing slightly sending more pleasure through my body.

"Please faster" I moan as my head was pulled back by his hand still around my throat adding to the pleasure I was feeling.
  His hot lips come into contact with my bare skin dropping trails of kissing against my back as he increases his thrusts.

His member continuously brushing against my g-spot filling me with an endless amount of pleasure. My hands grip the sheets beneath me as his name never fail to leave my lips with every thrust he makes.

"Does this feel good Bella ?" He questions lowly against my ears as he goes back to decreasing his pace and making sure to hit that spot every time he slides in and out of my Pussy knowing damn well what he was doing to me.

"Y-yes" my hips move back to meet his but his hand around my hips restrain me from moving any faster than he was. "Daddy please" I moan knowing how that word had turned him on so much earlier. "Please I want to cum" I moan.

"Hmm" he moans for the first time letting out the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. "You feel so fucking, I don't want to end this" he admits placing down small kissing against my shoulder as well as grazing his teeth against my shoulder. Without warning his thrust increase until I was a moaning mess under him. My legs shake barely able to hold on to the weight the rest of my body was putting on.

"I'm too close" I moan my toes involuntarily curling.

"Cum for me baby girl" he moans against my ears sending me on the edge and my body shakes with the second-best orgasm I've ever had as he pulls out and shoots his load onto my ass at the same time.