Chapter 43 🖤

....I'm in college now....
That's all that needs to be said

Lucas's POV

"Lucas..." a small voice groans beside me trying to move away from my outstretched arms that were trying to pull it back into my chest to get more comfortable in my sleep. "Lucas you're killing me," the voice says again clearer than before trying to pull away.

"Noo" I groan my eyes opening to meet a pair of beautiful caramel ones staring at me on the other side of the mattress.

Her hair spread over the pillow as some of them hang over her light red cheeks. "I'm so hot and you're killing me here" she complains glaring over at me as she pulls some on the blanket on her side to cover her naked body.

"Why are you pulling that" I mumble turning my head to face the headboard and rubbing my eyes to brush away the sleep that was still very much there so I could look at the time and be able to see it.

"Because You're suffocating me" she answers pulling the blanket more on her body as she pulls away from Mike and snuggles the soft blanket that was now barely covering my own naked body as she was now hoarding it.

"Come here" I groan reaching across the mattress to get her to come closer to me so I could feel the warmth of her body engulfing mine because that was the only way I was going to be able to convince myself that this woman was mine. All mine nobody else's.

"Go back to sleep Lucas it's 5 am I need to breathe so stay over there" she pushes my hands away as she continues to snuggle her pillow and the blanket that was now all hers.

"Bella"

"What?"

"Come here"

"No"

"Why not?

"It's hot"

"It's not, you will cool down once you come here"

"How?"

"Bella" I groan already tired with this little back and forth we were having. I reach forward and quickly grab her by her arm and pull her against my chest in the process leaving the whole blanket behind. I tangle my feet with hers wrap my arms around her petite body and rest my head in the crock of her head.

"Lucas"

"Now isn't this a little bit better" I smile feeling her naked breast press against mine. The only pieces of clothes proving a border between our bodies are boxers and panties.

"You're so beautiful" I smile against her skin placing a small kiss against her shoulder. "And you're all mine."

"Your's" a small laugh leaves her mouth as she pulls away her face saying way more than she has to.

"You're not mine?" I frown my arms dropping as I stare at her questionable expression.

"Well I don't belong to anyone"

"Well yeah," I roll my eyes remembering the way she gets sometimes "you're not but your all mine, I've officially won you over haven't I?" I question.

"Won?" That same questionable look plasters her face as she pulls away farther.

"Dio Mio" I groan pulling away from her completely and laying down on my back. "That's not what I meant, I don't mean it in any bad way" I frown as everything that was coming out of my mouth seem to just make things worst than I intended.

A small giggle from beside me helps my nerve go down as I turn to look at Isabella's smiling face.

"I'm kidding" she smiles throwing one of her legs over me and straddling me, her perky boobs pointing straight at me in a tempting manner and her plump pink lips continue to tease me just as much.

She was getting better, way better than she was emotionally a few weeks ago. She was starting to forget about the bullshit that had taken place a few weeks back and beginning to get comfortable with me. I was no longer feeling out of her league or not good enough for her because she was getting better.

I wrap my arms around her body and pull her down into my chest. Her breast press against me as I hold her. "I'm happy" I admit for the first time in my life I was happy. I could say I have someone I hold more dear than anyone or anything in my life now because of her.

"You are?" She questions wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her face in the crook of my neck taking in my smell.

"Yeah, you make me happy" I smile and I could feel her smile against my shoulder.

The room falls into a comfortable silence and we remain laying down on the bed for a couple of minutes pressed against each other before getting up and starting our day with a shower.

"French toast" she quickly replies excitedly as if that's all she had been thinking about all morning "and bacon" she adds with a smile, I smile back down at her with a nod. Her appetite was going up again and she seems happier than she has ever been. The feeling of warmth fills my heart and I place a warm kiss down on her forehead.

"What was that for?" She questions with a small smile her cheeks heating up into a pink beautiful color.

"No reason"

Rolling her eyes she turns to me on the stairs both her hands together as though she was a little girl getting ready to open her Christmas present "you wanna make it together?" She smiles.

I nod mirroring her small smile and follow her down the stairs to the kitchen where she begins to search the cabinet and take out the ingredients " I hope you know how to make it" I laugh watching as she moves around in the kitchen trying to find everything she needs.

"I was not born with a maid at my fingertip so I had to learn" she replies grabbing a bowl.

"I was not born with a maid" I frown and she turns with a raised eyebrow. "Okay, my family had one. But believe it or not, I was very independent and didn't need one" I try to explain.

"That's all you need to say" she laughs opening the fridge.