Chapter 41 🖤

Uhm-...hi... 👀
...
***
Lucas POV

I don't know how we did it or when the time passed by but we made it to my house without ripping each other's every piece of clothing off in that car in the middle of the street. Now we were ripping each other's clothes off in my parking lot.

The fact that she had finally admitted her attraction to me with words and without me having to force her to do so or take her without asking had lit a fire inside of me. A fire I was not sure I would be able to put out any time soon as long as she was this close to me and willing.

My hands run over every inch of her body and caress every inch of her soft warm skin. A moan leaves her mouth rooting me on as my teeth graze over her neckline.

"L-Lucas" her voice came out weak and soft as I pull on one of her legs giving her a little push to jump and wrap her legs around me. My finger hovered over the keypad at my front door as my other handheld her up against me, my fingers dig themselves into the skin of her ass which would probably leave a mark for the next morning and I didn't mind at all, I wanted to mark her, every inch of her body with my hands kneeling every area of her body, my mouth sucking and biting on her soft delicious skin.

I finally manage to put in the correct pin and the door unlock. I wasted no time to push past the large heavy wooden door and push her back against the closed door once inside.

"I-I want you now-...please" her words were cut short with a soft moan as I cup one of her breasts in one of my palms. I wanted every inch of her pressed up again me to the point where I can feel her warmth hugging into my skin. My hands find the zipper on the side of her dress and I tug on it pressing my bulge against her soaked entrance.

I watch as her eyes close and her head hits the back of the door as her teeth find the bottom of her lips and pull it up between her teeth, a sweet sound leaves her mouth. I had to fight myself to not just sink inside of her and soak in her sweetness right there.

Her big beautiful brown eyes open to look at me once the top of her dress fell over her shoulders. Her lips swollen from being abused by my own and herself,  her cheeks cherry pink as her mouth parted for air without knowing that what I was desiring more at this moment was to watch her wither underneath me and find hardship in breathing as her brain would be too occupied trying to take in the amount of pleasure shooting through her body as I abuse every inch of her being.

"L-Lucas..." running her tongue over her plump lips her eyes fluttered close slightly to look at me as my orbs pierce through hers.

"Yes, baby?" I answer as I snake my hands over her thighs, leaving the heat of my palms on every surface of her skin which they lay on. As I make my way up to my bedroom my hands cup her ass under her dress as it still hanged around her waist.

"Ah-... I want you...please" she breaths as I push the door to the room open.

"You want me?" I question placing her down on the mattress. "Take off the rest of your clothes for me Bella, and show me how much you want me" I instruct stepping away from her ignoring the small whimpers that left her lips in my absence.

"Y-you want me-..."

"Yes, strip out of everything. Show me what you want me to do to you, where you want me to touch you. Show me baby I will watch" I explain, as much as she felt as though she was being tortured by my request was the same way I felt because all I wanted to do was not to watch, no, I wanted to fuck her into the mattress as she watches through the heard-board mirror of this bed.

Her timid hands find the rest of the material of her dress around her waist and she pushes it down, her eyes remaining glued to mine as she tempts me the way she knew best. Once her dress was completely off her hand slowly runs up her legs and over the waistband of her underwear before pushing it down as well.