eighteen

Unfortunately for me but somehow fortunately, Ryan sat next to me, I sat across from Harry who was in the middle of my dad and brother. I wonder how he feels? Is there any bit of pressure? What is he thinking? It kinda makes me feel powerful that only Harry and I know what's going on.

Well anyway, for dinner my mom prepared baked chicken, string beans, and mac and cheese. Her mac and cheese slap so I was happy to see that she made it. After everyone's plate was made we officially sat and the small talk began.

I focused more so on my food and kinda just listened to them talk, responding when spoken to.

"So Georgia where are you from?" My dad asks her.

"Boston both and raised" she smiled then added "Mrs. Martin the chicken is delicious."

"Thanks it's my recipe! Harry, how are you liking the neighborhood?" I peeked interest in this so i looked up at him, he was looking at me then he looked away.

"It's nice, quiet, and the landscape of the city is beautiful."

"That's good to hear, what about you Allison, do you like it here so far" My mom is so nosy! But i was interested to hear about this too.

"Well I've just arrived here a couple nights ago so i have some more exploring to do, Harry said he'd show me around." so she's going to be around? hm.

"Yeah i know a couple of cute spots around town for you guys to go on dates and stuff since both of you are fairly new." My mom indirectly asked the question i was desperate to know. I don't even care but i would like to know.

"Yeah that's great we could really use a date night, it's been a while." she laughed awkwardly and then the subject was changed. Well what the fuck. I looked at Harry who was engaging in conversation with my brother. CRINGE.

Dinner was practically over and i couldn't sit at this table anymore so i grabbed Ryan's hand and stood up.

"May we be excused, I really want to show Ryan our backyard." We were excused.

As we walked in the grass i decided to make conversation to keep my mind busy. "So how was dinner? I think my family likes you."

"It was good! Your brother and dad are cool, i was nervous at first but then i was able to flow. Thanks for inviting me."

"Im glad you came, honestly took some pressure off me somehow. I wanted to show you where my mom and I use to garden, We clean it here and there but we both became busy as time went on."

"Aw i can imagine a little Jamie with dirt on her face and making a mess. Do you miss it?"

"Yeah a little, it was very relaxing. When i move out of here i'll probably start my own." i smiled and then sat in the grass, Ryan followed too.

"I bet it's going to be beautiful." he gave me a slight hug and just his little embrace made me feel alone. I moved in closer and gave him a tight hug and then i kissed him. Tongue was added and i just wanted to... but nope, a kiss will do.

I broke the kiss before things could move any farther. "Come on let's go in." We got up and went inside. The table was already cleared and it looked as if Harry and Allison were saying good night.

"Good night everyone thanks for having us, dinner was wonderful and it was nice to officially meet everyone." Harry said as they were just about to leave the door. I cannot shake the idea that he's done this before and I feel I should hate myself but I have to take responsibility cause i wanted it too. Is it bad that I kinda still do.  He gave me a quick glance then exited the door.

"Well they were nice, cute couple." my mom says, basically we all agree. Can't lie kinda cute but something is off.

"So we're going to get ready for bed. Goodnight everyone." my brother says, we tell him good night.

"I should get going too." Ryan announces.

"I'll walk you out." We walk out the door and he gets in the car as do I.

"I want you to stay with me tonight." I just come out and say it.

"But how?"

"Park around the corner and you can climb up the balcony, I know my parents are going to bed just come in ten minutes."

He sighs. "Are you sure" ugh pussy, Harry would never.

"Yes, see you in 10." I kiss his cheek and get out and wave a fake goodbye.

I rush up to my room, everyone is in there room like expected. I freshen up a little and change into something comfy. I get a T shirt out I stole from Ryan out for him and wait.

Curiously on my phone waiting i hear a tap at my balcony door. I open it and in comes my man.

"I have a T shirt for you." i hand him the shirt and he starts to change. i quickly lock my room door and pull him into me kissing him with all the passion I had. I wanted him.

It felt like my body was ice and his touch was fire, I was his more and more just by a simple touch. I calmly but roughly pulled his briefs down and with one touch he was instantly turned on even more which reciprocated the feeling for me. I pushed him in me and held in my moans.

Man the way this was going I wanted to tell this guy right here on top of me that I loved him but i'll save it for later.

15 minutes later we're both panting and i'm trying to decided where did he c*m but let me not ruin the moment. I cuddled in closely to him. I love his smell, i'm really starting to see what I have and i'm grateful but a side of me is reaching back.. 

my thoughts were interrupted by a soft but deep murmur.

"I love you Jamie."

I smiled and said "Ryan I love you" and with that I went to sleep a happy girl.

***
I woke in the morning still cuddle close to Ryan but my arm was kinda falling asleep. So i gently moved it from underneath him. We said we love each other. We had passionate sex. What is he doing to me? Do i want this. SHUT UP. ugh

We have to get ready for school and i don't know, he might be a little late.

"Hey wake up, its time for school." he got up very slowly but kissed on the forehead once he saw my face. sweet boy.

"If you don't get up now you might be late."

"That's fine with me, i'm taking my time today." He got up and began getting dressed.

"See you later." we kissed.

I got up and quickly got ready for school showering and everything, i did not have time to be late so breakfast will be skipped, an apple will do.

Either no one is home or i'm just up early. i grabbed an apple and my bike and left my house. As i'm leaving Harry is leaving. Awkward. I avoid looking at him and began to ride my bike a little. His car pulls up on me.

"I think we should talk, after school, where we first met." He doesn't even really look at me, he sounds sure of himself and i think a talk is kinda needed. I don't know what he wants to talk about but the way my thoughts have been i'm ready for whatever he had to stay.

"Okay." is all i day and he pulls off.

A/N: All i have to say is what i said in the previous authors notes still applies if it's kinda off or something's were added or don't make sense i will fix it. but pretty much thank you all so much for really taking the time to ready this book to this very day. The comments and votes come to my phone  nonstop and honestly that's what's giving me the motivation to continue and finish this after so long. i often start things but don't finish them, let's start doing this @ myself lol.

Also what do you think of the chapter? Any predictions?

Also how are you? how's your state/country quarantine going?