six

SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW! IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ, READ UP TO THE (***) THEN START READING AT THE SECOND (***) ;)

We got home around 12:30 I was exhausted and I have school tomorrow.

"Good night you guys, love you."

"Love you too sweetie, remember those rules for next week." My dad tells me.

"Okay."

"Love you Jamie." My mom says.

I walked up to my room and opened the door, pitch black. I turned the lights on and see a sleeping Harry. How the hell!?

I walk over to him and tap him. No response, only his light snores.

"Harry wake up."

"Leave me alone." He turns over on his back. An idea pops up in my head. I grab my pajamas and go into the bathroom to change into them. I quickly braid my hair into two pigtails as well. After I finished I walked back in my room, still asleep, still on his backside.

I locked my door before I walked over to him and straddled his waist. I don't know where this boost of confidence came from but I like it. I sit there for a second, waiting to see if he wakes. Nope. So I start moving my body back and forth on him creating friction between us. All of a sudden large hands are placed on my waist stopping my movements. I gasp.

"Don't do that if you don't want to get yourself into something you don't want to get into." I look down at him dark green eyes and he's biting his lip. This sight makes me rethink his offer.

"I had to wake you somehow," I climbed off of him and laid beside him."how'd you get in here anyways?"

"Balcony door was open, I came in sat on your bed and somehow I fell asleep."

"Oh, did you miss me?" I turned to face him as he was already facing me.

"Yes, ever since you left me last night." he frowned.

"Aw." I leaned over and kissed him. The kiss turned into a make out session with him hover over me.

"Harry."

"Yes." he broke away to study my face.

"Can you um.."

"Can I what?"

"Make me feel good." I guess I did want to take up his offer after all. I turned away only to have him turn my face to face him.

"Anything for you baby girl." I smiled shyly.

***(SEXUAL CONTENT BEGINS)

"Take your shirt and shorts off."

"Woah woah, I don't want to-"

"I know baby girl, this is something different." I began taking my shirt off followed by my shorts.

I laid down cover my small chest with my arms.

"Why are you covering up?" He frowned at me.

"My boobs are small, guys like big boobs." I frowned back.

"No baby, yours are perfect, everything about you is perfect, you're so beautiful, don't ever cover up." His mini speech made me remove my arms.

"Sit up." I sat up biting my lip. He leaned in and kissed me while unclasping my black bra.

"So beautiful." he kissed my shoulder pushing me back down to lay on my backside.

He started kissing and licking my neck.

"Please don't mark me, my parents."

"I won't baby." He made a long bold stripe with his tongue down the valley of my petite breasts and down to the top of my underwear. He pulled them down and now I couldn't see his face. I felt his breath on me, which made my breathing accelerate. His tongue dipped into me, a moan escape my lips.

"Shh, your parents are asleep." I covered my mouth. His tongue dipped right back into me and started licking and sucking down there. My hands mysteriously found their way in his hair, I pulled so hard I thought I yanked some of his hair out.

"Harry," I mumbled from under my hand. His large hands traveled up my torso and found their way to my nipples tugging and rubbing. This sent me over the edge. I pushed his head down and rocked to meet his mouth to the kisses he was giving me. I felt a tension in my stomach and then it was gone, I had found my release.

I heard Harry humming as he licked my own arousal off of me. I once more saw his beautiful face as he licked his lips. He climbed to lay beside me as I panted.

"How was it?" He grinned.

"Words can't describe." I said as I climbed underneath my sheet to cover my naked body.

"You're gorgeous in this vulnerable state." I blushed.

"Thank you." I leaned over and kissed him before laying back down.

*** (SEXUAL CONTENT ENDS))

"I'll see you tomorrow baby girl, it's late." he stood to leave.

"Stay with me tonight please?"

"You're parents."

"My door is locked I'm the only one with the key."

"Fine." He got comfortable, turned the light off and then laid beside me.

"Thank you." I laid on his chest. He grabbed one of my braids and played with the end of it.

"I love pigtails on you."

"I know."

We spent the rest of the night talking about what ever was on our minds, I feel closer to him now, I hope he feels the same.

***

My alarm sounded off, I opened my eyes and felt around, the left side of my bed was empty. I frowned. I got up and made my bed then grabbed my phone off the bedside table, to check my msgs.

From Harry👴🏼😍: Sorry I left while you were sleeping I had work in the morning.
To Harry👴🏼😍: It's okay, I had fun last night. ☺️
From Harry👴🏼😍: I did too, I can't wait to kiss you later on.

I stopped texting him so I could get dressed and ready for school. After I was finished getting dressed I went downstairs grabbed an apple and looked for my mom.

"Mom."

"In the living room." I went in there to see her sitting there ready to leave.

"Dad left?

"Yes."

"Is it okay if I go to the mall after school with Sarah? We need to catch up."

"Sure sweetie, here's 50 dollars." she handed me the money.

"Thanks mom." I gave her a hug.
"Well I'm leaving."

"See you later." I left out the house and headed towards Sarah's.

A/N:
So my first chapter deleted. I have to write it all over, this is going to be hard because chapter one was a while ago. Oh well. But I'm about to write a second story but not publish it until... Well idk.

~S :)