four

(( A twist at the end, read to find out what ;) & read authors notes pleaseee! ))

((CHANGED THE TITLE BC IM ALWAYS BRING UP PIGTAILS LOL #SYMBOLISM))

This week went by very quickly, it was now Saturday night and I was getting ready for my date with Ryan. I decided on wearing my black skater skirt, a white tank top and my jean jacket. I left my hair down in its natural wave.

I got a text from Ryan telling me he's outside.

"I'm leaving mom."

"Be safe, come home sober and still a virgin."

"I'm only going to the movies." I frowned at her statement.

"It's what my mom said to me. Love you. Be home before midnight." She kissed my cheek and I opened my front door. Ryan was leaning on the door frame, he had on a white t-shirt a jean jacket and jeans. So cute, we are basically matching.

"Hey Jamie." he smiled and went in for a hug. I hugged him back breathing in his scent, he smelt of Axe. "Hi."

"Ready to go?"

"Yes." He took my hand and lead me to his car. Dying slowly.

He opened the door for me and closed it then got in the drivers seat. I looked over at Harry's and it was dead silent, I haven't seen him a couple days, maybe I'll go see him tonight after the movie

"How was the test for you?" Ryan asks to start off the conversation.

"Which test?"

"The Geometry test."

"It was easy, I mean it's just shapes." I shrug.

"Yeah I agree, this is probably the easy math we will get for the rest of high school."

"The stress is soon to come." I groan.

We make conversation throughout the entire ride.

The car came to a halt and I climbed out and Ryan walked beside me. His hand slipping in mine.

"What are we going to see?"

"Well it's 8 and three movies start around this time so whatever you want."

"We'll see when we get inside."

"We walked in the movie theater and waited in the short line to get our tickets."

"Next in line." the teenage girl says. We make our way up there.

"Two tickets to see" Ryan looks at me.

"Unfriended."

"That will be $16.50." He handed her a twenty and retrieved the tickets.

We got a large popcorn and two slurpees, I tried to pay for my slurpee but he refused to let me.

The movie was filled with teen couples with an exception of a few couples that were a bit older.

The movie started and we found a seat in the middle of the theater.

The previews flew by and the movie started. Throughout the movie Ryan and I's hands would touch when trying to get some popcorn and I would just smile at him and he returned. We would laugh at dumb parts that occurred in the movie.

One part made me jump so I turned to look away, I turned and saw a couple swallowing each other's faces. One day I thought.

The movie ended and I was dreading Ryan asking me how the movie was so I asked him.

"What did you think of the movie?"

"The truth?" I shook my head yes.

"Well to be honest it was shit."

"I agree, but at least we can join in on the conversations about this shitty movie that people love." We
laughed.

"You're funny."

"I wish." We got in his car and he began driving me home.

We drove home singing numerous songs that came on the radio, he was fun to be around and so cute, where did my shyness go? Out the mother effing window. (( A/N:I'm so corny :( ))

He pulled up at my front door.

"I had a great time."

"Yeah I want to do this again sometime Jamie."

I smiled. "You're so beautiful." I looked in his eyes, he never broke eye contact. I began to lean in over the divider. He leaned in and our lips were seconds from touching. His lips touched mine and it was a sweet and passionate kiss. He licked my bottom lip I let him slip his tongue in my mouth but only for a second.

"Jamie." He breathed out as I broke the kiss. I kissed his cheek and got out the car. I smiled at him and started walking to my door. He pulled off. I checked the time 10:38, I waited until he turned the corner to run across the street.

I knocked on Harry's door three times and waited.

"Jamie?" he said as he opened the door.

"Hi." I smiled, he smiled back. He's so adorable even for an adult.

"Come in." I walked in and gave him a hug. His strong arms wrapped around my waist. I breathed in his scent, mangoes. I left a wet kiss on his neck. I blushed as I pulled away to see his reaction. Picture perfect, he was biting his lip as a smile was breaking through.

I plopped on his couch. "what were you doing." I ask as I parted my hair and began to braid each side, only because Harry likes it.

"I was doing some work." He puts some glasses on and looked at me then down at his book. He placed a pencil in his mouth. Those beautiful pink lips. after I put the elastic bands on my hair I laid on my stomach and crossed my legs behind me. My skirt rode up a bit. If he looked up he could see some of my purple underwear.

I stared at him for a few moments before I hummed a tune a played with the ends of my hair.

"Pull your skirt down." He whispered looking at me with darker eyes. I pulled it down. A few more moments passed. I got up and strolled over to him not before I kicked off my red converses. I snatched the book from his hand and threw it behind me.

"What are you-" I silenced him by straddling his lap. We were face to face, waiting to see who would make the first move. I crashed my lips onto his, now that I kissed Ryan and it was good, I feel confident enough to kiss Harry, which I wanted to do when he showed me his first sign of affection.

This kiss was lustful but also sweet. His tongue slipped in my mouth and an involuntary moan escaped my mouth. His hands roamed my back then rested on my butt. My hands pulled at his hair that was in a bun but I took it out in the process. I broke the kiss and took his glasses off, they were bothering me as I kissed him but they looked so hot on him. He began kissing my neck, sucking then going to the next spot to repeat his actions

"Harry" I moaned, another involuntary moan.

"Hm?"

"Can we kiss again? I like your lips."

A/N: interesting starts now lol, the attention that Jamie is getting from Ryan and Harry has boosted her confidence, you guess didn't know her truly until up to this point, you may see a change in her due to the boost of confidence. ;) lol is this considered a daddy kink? Cryinggg!

~S :)