nineteen

Classes were super slow today. I had a bad feeling about meeting up with Harry but I won't let it get to me. Tonight is the Spring showcase, i have to deal with this because im scared my lack of concentration will ruin my chances at lead being as though my understudy, Heather hates me. She will try to do anything to take my spot!

I had sat with Sarah, Ryan, Dylan and a couple of our other friends. It was all good vibes but I was distracted of course, I tried my best to not let it get to me.

"Are you excited for the show tonight! I know that you're going to kill it babe" Ryan says smiling at me.

I smile back and reply "Yeah i'm actually nervous but excited at the same time. I just want to get this over with."

"I can see it all in your face, you look withdrawn" he whispers in my ear "Do you want to skip after lunch?"

"um no i have to talk to my dance teacher, i have to ask her about some moves i wanted to modify" i quickly thought of a lie and i hope he bought cause damn that was a good one.

"yeah sure it's cool, i want you to do your best" he kisses my cheek.

I sigh mentally and try to engage when all i really could do was think about this meeting.

The time has finally come and i decide to hurry out with the crowd of students who desperately want to leave the school. I hop on my bike and make sure no one sees me as i make my way to meet Harry. I am so nervous, I'm literally speed pedaling to the destination.

I see his car is parked amongst a couple of other cars in the street before the park and i hurriedly lock my bike onto the bike rack. I look around one more time and disappear into the bushes behind the park. As I'm walking i see Harry on the bridge he's looking intensely at the water below it and all i can think about is what he wants to talk about and how hot he looks when he's deep in thought. I have to push the second thought away because i just know this can't be good.

"Hey." I say as I'm walking onto the bridge. He turns around quickly to face me.

"Hello Jamie." His green eyes staring at me.

"You asked to meet. So what do we need to talk about?" I cut straight to the point to avoid any small talk.

"Well i wanted to let you know from my own mouth that Allison is now living with me and"

"Yeah no shit." I cut in.

"And we are engaged... for the second time." When he says this i feel all the blood diminish from my body. I try to hold back all the anger and hurt and i reply

"When did this happen?" I ask as the tears fill up my eyes.

"The other night. Jamie I'm sorry, i just wasn't in a right headspace when i encountered you."

"You bitch!!! You used me and now giving me an excuse as to why you ever messed around with me."

These words send me over the edge and i punch him i hit him i honestly black out. He's trying to grab my wrists and stop me from hitting him but i feel so hurt at this very moment. The next thing i know we fall into the water.

The shock from the water snapped me back into reality.

"Jamie please, I'm sorry. I still love you we just can't be."

"You used me, you couldn't stand that i slept with Ryan. You hate me and you used me and I'll never forgive you for that." I push him away from me and turn my back to get out of the water. I am crying but im wet the tears blend in. I climb out and Harry is right behind me.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me into a tight hug. I cant believe this. I just let him hug me and he moves back and kisses my lips gently. I push him away and slap him in the face. I just know it hurt because the look in his eyes says it all.

"Go to hell." I say as i turn away and walk towards my bike. He doesn't follow. Good!

I get on my bike and pedal all the way home. I cant believe him.

I gave myself to him after i admitted to the hurt i caused him and us. This is all my fault that he hates me and he can't see that. This is literally the worst day ever and i have a show tonight! 

How am i suppose to dance and give it my all when my heart is shattered into one billion pieces. What did i do to deserve this!?

Ryan's POV
Jamie was acting strange, i didn't want to question it so i went to her dancing teachers room and when i looked inside she wasn't there. I decided to leave and i saw her riding on her bike in the opposite direction of her house. I followed her in my car.

She seemed like she had something to hide because she looked around before disappearing into the woods of the park. I waited a few minutes, parked my car and got out to follow her.

I saw that her guy neighbor from the other night was there on the bridge and it seemed they were meeting up. I hid behind a bush and watched them.

The encounter looked awkward before Jamie started going crazy on the guy. I've never seen her react this way it's a scary and shocking thing to see from such a beautiful and sweet girl, he must've did something to hurt her

She yelled at him and he seemed to just be so concerned about her welfare. I had a terrible feeling about this, i wanted to step in and stop this encounter but i needed to see and hear the truth. They fell into the water and splashed around before getting out. He hugged and kissed her and that's when my heart broke. Jamie was cheating on me with her neighbor... I say was cause it seemed like he just ended it and she didn't take it well. I am destroyed that the one girl who didn't like me because i was popular was cheating on me.

A single tear fell down my face and i turned towards the direction my car was in. I saw what i needed to see and I'm going to confront her! Him! I really don't know but i need to say something about this.

It's about to go down and so many people are about to get hurt because of their actions but i cannot let this be something i let go. All i see is red and i feel so much rage. This is war.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I think it's been too long and i get notifications almost everyday that some of you like a chapter, add to reading list, or even comment. I want you to know i see it all and u enjoy it because i wasn't expecting this book to be liked or even have this many reads! The least i can do is finish this book and for real this time. I appreciate every single one of you.<3
Xo sani:)

I think there's going to be one really long chapter left or two short ones. Let me know what u think i should do?
The tea has been spilt! Jamie and Harry's secret has been exposed and by poor Ryan!
Don't forget to like and comment!

Thanks ❤️