sixteen

"It's so pretty out" Sarah says as we finish setting up. We are at the little lake place Harry took me on our second encounter. Memories..
We all ate our sandwiches with our special requests on them. Dylan and Sarah are so cute they're feeding each other and laughing, like they're truly and purely in love.

I look at Ryan in admiration because I admire him, he really stayed with me when all the girls at school, and beautiful ones at that lusted after him and he chose me. I guess I am lucky after all. I leaned on to him and gave him a sweet and long kiss.

"What was that for" he whispered in my ear after I pulled away.

"Nothing." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Who's down for a swim?" Dylan asks us all.

"Yeah let's go" Ryan chimes.

We all undress and get into the water. It was very relaxing to hang out with people my age for once and not feel like hiding. Maybe ending it with harry wasn't such a bad idea. Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself to get over him. Either way, it's healthy, I shouldn't dwell on him.

We were in the water relaxing and playing games with one another, it was fun. By the time we got out, it was colder and darker and everyone was tired. We all said our goodbyes and went separate ways.

"I love you Sarah, thanks for today. Bye Dylan"

Dylan waved as soon as he heard my goodbye and continued his departure with Ryan. After all of our goodbyes, Ryan and I got into his car and we went to my house since my parents weren't home. We put our bags in my room and stripped down to nothing but skin. Ryan was just so beautiful, naked and all.

"I'm getting in the shower... wanna join me?" I asked. Why not? My strawberry was tingling and I know his banana was too so let's get it on.(I hate myself for saying that but I couldn't help it)

I started the water and the bathroom instantly started getting steamy. I got in the warm water beating on my back and Ryan got in behind me. Everything was childlike and bittersweet, we washed each other and washed the soap out of each other eyes and I've never felt closer to anyone to let them freaking wash me up. After we washed, I felt a rock on my spine. And my nipples shriveled up. I turned around and started making out with Ryan and kissing him everywhere and licking him. I earned a few moans from his lips. I decided to go down on him. Licking and sucking, giving him the two hand combo. He almost instantly became melted butter but I didn't let him melt. I wanted him inside of me now.

"I want you inside me" and when I say his eyes were slits and his breathing was ragged and lips parted. He literally lifted me and my legs wrapped around him. He pushed his way in me. It was then that I realized we didn't have a condom.

"Don't worry" he reassured me. He started with a steady rhythm that made my toes curl. Moans filled the bathroom. I hope my parents don't come home. He started moving faster and harder and I just recoiled into him. Feeling myself getting weaker and weaker and building up to my climax. Ryan started getting sloppy with all types of moans and grunts coming from his mouth, I came. And he came on the shower floor. Ugh.

We rewet our bodies washing our sex off. We got out the shower on cloud 9, we didn't say one word but just got dressed in my bedroom.

Eventually we went down stairs and watched a little television but I didn't think we'd fall asleep. I woke up to the front door opening. My parents were home. They've never met Ryan but today they will.

"Hey honey, is this Ryan...?" My dad said stiffly as my mom just grinned.

"Yeah we were watching tv, didn't think we'd fall asleep. Ryan got up shook my dads hand introduced himself formally to my parents and they insisted he stayed for dinner. He told them he'd have to go home really quickly but he'll be back. I walked him out and kissed him.

"Dinner with the family."

"I know thank you for agreeing to come back. I didn't think we'd fall asleep."

"It's okay, I'm glad I'm finally meeting them." In a way I was too.

"Alright I'll be back in 15." He drove off. Across the street.. what I saw... I saw this blonde woman in sweats, hair in a bun carrying a box into Harry's home. Who the fuck is that. Woah woah why do I even care he broke it off with me. I went in mind reeling but I got ready for dinner.

Ryan texted me saying he was outside and I opened the door.

"Dinner is almost ready, you can help me set the table." We set the table and sat down for dinner. Mac and cheese, baked chicken and mashed potatoes. Yummy.

The dinner went smoothly. Ryan and my dad have a lot in common so they're in the living room talking about sports or something while I help my mom put the food up.

"So how was you guises date?" My mom asked.

"It was nice actually, I think I like double dating." I joked.

"He's a sweet boy" my sweet boy.

I smiled. "Yeah I'm lucky to have him"

"Did you see the blonde across the street." Why the fuck.

"Uh yeah, wonder who she is."

"I wanna be nosy, I'll invite them over for dinner sometime this week."

"What! No! Mom..- I realized I was too protective of the situation and shut up

"Actually, I think that'll be lovely. I'll do it actually."

"Oh really that'll be great! And your brother is coming home too so I'll do it then, you can invite Ryan too, your brother is bringing his girlfriend too." One big messy ass family.

"I'll actually go now." I went across the street and knocked on Harry's door.

"Hi?" The woman answered, she was tall and very pretty with blonde, ocean blue eyes, & beautiful eyelashes.

"Uh yeah hi, I'm Jamie. I live across the street. I was wondering if Har- Mr. Styles was home?" Here he comes walking down the stairs.

"Allison, Who's at the door?" He sees me and freezes.

"Good evening, my parents wanted me to come over here and invite you both to dinner on Tuesday night. Around 6:30."

"Um I don't think.." Harry started.

"We'll be there Jamie, thanks for coming over." Allison finished.

"Alright." I started walking away and the door closed.

"I thought it would be good if I'm going to be staying for a while." I heard Allison say as I walked away.

Who the fuck is Allison?!

A/N:
Hey it's been like a year. And I'm just now returning. This is chapter 16 and I think I'm going to 20. Yes it may seem rushed and when I finish it I may come back fix things up add stuff maybe more chapters and information. I just really want to finish this book. Because I tend to never finish anything. So be prepared for updates and juicy chapters. And if this doesn't go or I put information that you don't understand please let me thanks!

~S :)