nine

I went over to Harry's house in my sweats and camisole with my hair in a bun. I knocked on the door and waited. He opened it and sighed opening it wider and I walked in. I haven't talked to him in a few days so I didn't know where to start. I sat on his couch and he sat in the chair across from me.

"I guess I'm sorry for being so childish on our little dispute, but I'm not sorry for what I did to Heather, and if you can't accept that then tell me so I can go and we can just live our lives without each other." I shrugged and looked at him.

He took his glasses off and leaned forward. "I'm sorry that I acted the way I did, I mean I am allowed to have my own opinion but I shouldn't have shared it if I knew the situation." We stared at each for a while before I busted out crying. Just when I thought I sobered up a little.

"What's wrong?" He kneeled in front of me wiping my eyes.

"I just had a long night, I'm drunk." I buried my face in my hands.

"Let's go to bed." He picked me up and walked up stairs, he laid me in the comfiest bed out here in this world.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He laid beside me as I turned to face him, wiping my eyes.

"Not really."

"Well what do you want to talk about?" He stroked my cheek.

"Harry, I wanna do something for you. I wanna repay the favor. You know for the night in my room." I wiped my eyes.

"You don't have to, it was a favor you don't have to return." He smiled.

"But I want to." I sat up and straddled him.

"But you're drunk."

"I'm fully aware of what I'm doing." I kissed his neck. I began sucking on his neck and biting at the mark I was trying to make. He moaned and his hands roamed my back and landed on my butt. After I marked him. I took his shirt off and kissed and licked on his chest.

I moved down more and took his sweats off along with his boxers. I saw the monster. My eyes widened and he laughed at my reaction.

I didn't know what to do next so I took my bra and shirt off. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and moved my hand up and down slowly. He shifted his hips and closed his eyes.

"Do you like this? Am I doing this right?" He nodded his head. I leaned my head down and licked the head a few times. Then I put almost the whole thing in my mouth. I bobbed up and down slowly and grazed his penis a few times. He moaned loudly. I took it out my mouth and began giving him a hand job again while licking the tip. This time I watched him.

"Jamie I'm gonna cum, you can stop if you don't want to get messy." That just made me go up and down faster. After a few seconds he exploded on my hand a little got on his thigh and my chest.

"Woah, where did you learn how to do that?"

"Porn." I laughed. H pulled me on top of him.

"Let's take a shower." He kissed me and we got up and walked into his bathroom. I sat on the edge of the tub while he fixed the water to a good temperature. He was already undressed and I had to just take my bottoms off. I got in and he got in behind me.

"Where are your parents?"

"On a cruise in the Caribbean." I turned to face him. He was beautiful.

"Let me wash you." He grabbed the body wash and let it drip down my body. It was cold compared to the water. He began lathering it up, rubbing it into my skin. It felt amazing.

"So Harry, what are we? I've been thinking about it."

"What do you wanna be?" He asked continuing to massage the body wash into my skin.

I paused and thought hard. "I wanna be your sweetheart, for now."

"Okay, sweetheart." I giggled at the unfamiliar name.

"We should like do something fun tomorrow."

"Like what?"

"I dunno."

"I'll put more thought into it." I leaned into him so my back was pressed to his chest.

"So tell me more about yourself, like the basics. "

"Well, I my favorite food is potatoes, my favorite movie is The Breakfast Club and-"

"Let's watch it, I've only seen like half of it."

"What! You're missing out." He quickly washes himself and then pulls me out the tub dripping water.

"Slow your horses old man." He burst out laughing.

"I'll let that slide, but let's go watch this movie." He kisses my cheek.

A/N: Awwww I love you all, but don't you just love Jamie and Harry like Hamieeeee anyway I like how everyone is commenting about her emojis for him. I think they're cute. But I hope this is a good enough update and I'll be trying to update sooner but mostlikely won't work out love you all

XOXOXO

~S:)