seventeen

All night, I couldn't stop thinking about this Allison woman Harry has over his house. Sister? Aunt? Who could she be? I feel hurt in all honesty. But I know deep down in my heart that to be hurt is selfish of me. I have a boyfriend someone my age as Harry would say- scratch all of that, I still am hurt but I know it's my fault we aren't together.

I should be going to sleep because I do have school tomorrow but all I could think about was Tuesday. After what seemed like forever I started to see the sun and I finally fell asleep to be awaken just as fast as I shut my eyes.

I got up with no problem, I did my usually morning routine, ate a quick breakfast, and went on my way to school. Throughout every single class I had that morning all I could think about was Tuesday. My mind wanted to know what was in store and what untold secrets would be told if there were any.

When lunch came around, I sat with Sarah, Dylan and Ryan. They all engaged in conversation but I was a little checked out. After lunch Ryan walked me to class.

"Are you okay today?" He turned me around before I could walk into my class. He look concerned.

"Oh, uh yeah, I didn't get much sleep. Also, do you think you could come to dinner tomorrow around 6:30." It wasn't a complete lie.

"Yeah I'll be there. You want to leave? We could go somewhere." I wanted to but I didn't.

"I can't I have a test this period but I'll see you after class." I lied.. right through my teeth. I pecked him on the lips. He gave me a small smile and I turned and went into my class.

I zoned out in that class too but I was able to get my work done with all of that on my mind. I don't know why it bothered me so much but I had a feeling about tomorrow that I didn't like one bit.

After class, I met up with Ryan and he drove me home. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked as we pulled up to my house.

"Yes, I promise. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'm just making sure you are, you've been distant. I don't mean to keep asking you but I feel there's something wrong."

"I think my period is coming soon, PMSing." It was it! That wasn't a complete lie.

"Aw babe, it's okay. Well, are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Yes and no, we'll see how it goes, I hope all is well." I laugh to simmer the tension in my words.

"What are you about to do?"

"Homework and laundry. I'll call you later on tonight." I gave him a long and powerful kiss. He cares so much for me why am I so ungrateful I have an amazing boyfriend.

***

I really did go inside and do my homework and I really did do my laundry. By the time I finished all of it, it was late, I missed dinner because I wasn't hungry so I went down to get a snack. I came back up and thought about things until I fell asleep.

The next morning came. It was the day that I would be having dinner with my two lovers, two parents, my brother, his girlfriend and Allison.

The day was pretty normal I was more in tuned with the day, I just think I really needed sleep.

I walked in my house from school and immediately did my homework so I wouldn't have to worry about it later,  helped my mom prepare dinner and then I decided to get ready for the night.

Ryan called me and asked could he come over earlier. I said sure. So I took a quick shower, i let my hair out and I put on a light pink T-shirt, a tan skirt with hoops and a dainty necklace. Usually I'd be in pajama but my mom told me to wear something casual because this dinner is special, today my brother Jason came home. I met his girlfriend Georgia, she's really pretty and definitely seems like his type but so much smarter, no offense.

From Ryan💓: hey i'm here.

To Ryan💓: I'm coming to the door now.

I ran downstairs and opened the door for Ryan.

"Hey babe."

"Hey you're looking good."

He had on some cargo pants, and a blue shirt to compliment his eyes. I gave him a hug and a deep kiss, just for looking as good as he did tonight, Harry's got some competition. My mom was in the kitten cooking it up with Georgia and my dad and Jason were talking in the living room.

"My brother and his girlfriend are here. I forgot to tell you, he's on winter break so yeah, you're about to meet my brother" i kissed his cheek.

"Okay no problem, I'm ready." He didn't even hesitate and can i just say a MAN! I wonder how Harry's going to be behaving around basically all my family tonight. Damn i just know how mad he had to be when Allison stepped in and agreed to tonight.

We had stopped in the kitexhen so Ryan could say hi to my mom and meet Georgia, then we made our way to the living room.

"Ryan you know my dad, and this right here is my brother Jason."

"Nice yo meet you." They exchanged some type of dap and as soon as that happened i decided to dip off into the kitchen with the girls.

Before i had went to get ready, my mom and i had started preparing the dinner; it's TACO Tuesday, my family loves Mexican food, especially my brother. Georgia and my mom we're gathering the things to set the table. Just as i was grabbing the napkins the door bell rang. We all know who that is, it's also 8 on the dot, punctual. I open the door to see Harry with a white short sleeve button up, and black jeans, his eyes immediately met mine, i couldn't read him. I moved my eyes to scan Allison who was standing next to him smiling, her hair was up in a bun showing off her high cheek bones, she wore a baby blue T-shirt dress.

"Hi, come on in." I moved aside and allowed them in. My mom came over from setting the table up and greeted Harry and Allison.

"Welcome, you guys can sit in the living room while we finish setting the table up." They all walked in the living room and the exchange between all the men in my life was fairly weird enough. It all seemed normal, Harry literally acted normal, he even interacted with me as if i was just a neighbor, this has me thinking had he done this before?

"Dinners ready!" My mom announced, now its time to sit together as one. Yay!

A/n:
Idk how long it's been. But I've decided to write again. I'm trying my best to pick up where i left off so if things are out of place or not as accurate to what i write before, I'll be going back and editing it once it's finished!
I hope everyone enjoys this chapter also i hope everyone is staying safe during this quarantine
xoxo sani♥️