two

"Did you have fun sweetie?" My mom asks as we all are sat at the dinner table.

"Unloading boxes is never fun." My mom and dad laughs as I take a bite of string beans.

"Well how was school?" My dads blazing blue eyes stare at me.

"It was nice, my dance class is going to be in the spring dance this year."

"That's wonderful I need to check my schedule so I can come. What day is it?" My dad asks.

"Oh no, it's okay it's not a big deal." I smile and he turns to make conversation with his wife, my mom.

I finish my food wash my dishes and say goodnight to my parents.

"Good night mom, dad."

"Goodnight love you."

"Night love you."

I go upstairs and change into my Pjs. I laid down and called Sarah hoping she would answer.

"Oh hey miss leave and tell no one."

"Something happened that's why I left." I sighed knowing this was coming.

"What happened?"

"Long story short Heather and her minions told me to stop seeing Ryan I sorta flipped on her and tried to leave, they held me back and she slapped and kicked me twice a piece."

"What are you going to do, what ever you do I'm in."

"Something soon, I don't know yet. but guess what?"

"I have a new neighbor."

"Male or female?"

"Male, he's hot." I got hot from even saying he's hot.

"He lives alone?"

"Yeah I guess. Well he was the only one that was unpacking things. His name is Harry by the way and I helped him unload things."

"How was it in his house?"

"Um, how it usually is when you just move into a house."

"Oh well." she laughs.

We talk for about 3 hours until she hangs up. Now I'm left here in my room bored.

Why did he place kisses on my stomach? Why did he make me feel the way I felt? I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

I got up from my bed and looked out the window, his lights were on so maybe he's awake. I put on some grey sweats and a huge gray sweatshirt with my black and white converses, I left my hair how it was, in pigtails.

I snuck down my steps and checked around for my parents, its 11:00 and they are usually sleep at this time so I'm good. I opened my door slowly ran across to his house since it was pouring down raining.

I got slightly wet not too much. I knocked on his door and waited.

A few moments later he opened the door. I took in his appearance, his hair was clumped on his forehead, he had a towel wrapped around his lower half, his body which was muscular was glistening with beads of water. My eyes traveled over and over again in a quick motion until I cleared my throat and look him in his eyes.

"Can I come in."

"Sure" I walked in and sat on the couch that I was laid on earlier

"I'm going to put some clothes on I'll be back."

"Okay." he left me down here and I took this as my opportunity to look around his home. The downstairs was fairly put up, there were a few boxes on the floor but that's it.

He came back down wearing clothes similar to mine. He sat down next to me his eyes on me the whole time.

"What did you need Jamie?" He asks and I look at him as his tongue darts out to wet his lips.

"Well I wanted to know why you did what you did to me earlier?"

"I was trying to make the pain go away."

"Oh. Do you know how it made me feel?" I blushed and looked down.

"It made me feel-"

I was cut off by him speaking. "Wanted."

"Exactly." I blushed a deeper shade of red and his hand was placed on my thigh rubbing tiny circles in my flesh.

My eyes closed to revel in the touch. They fluttered opened and I stood to get away from him before something happened. I took a seat on his stairs.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty- six."

"Ten year age gap. You know that makes me sixteen?"

"Yeah and?"

"Nothing."

"Meet me tomorrow after school ends."

"Where?"

"Grange and Twister." that's not far.

"Why?"

"You're very beautiful and I like seeing things that's beautiful."

"Thanks."

"So will you meet me or not?"

"Yeah I will."

"Give me your phone so I can give you my number." I give it to him and he adds himself and texts himself as well.

"See you tomorrow."

"See you beautiful."

I leave from his and go back to mine. All I can think as I'm laying in this bed is ((two numbers in one day!!¡(:)) how is this going to turn out?

***

The next morning I try to get a little cute, I put on my uniform and I wear my hair out, I add a little mascara and lipgloss.

As its time for me to go I bid my parents a goodbye and go to Sarah's.

As we approach the school I tell Sarah that I can't go home with her today.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm staying after school to get a little studying in."

"I'll stay with you."

"It's for Environmental Science, the class we take next year, I want to get honors."

"Good luck with that." She bought it.

"I'll see you later." We go our separate ways.

***

It's my last period. Lunch.

I'm sitting talking to Mel and Lily about a show called Eyecandy when Ryan sits beside me.

"Can I talk to you?"

"What do you need?"

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the cafeteria.

"Did something happen to you yesterday?"

"No." I lie.

"Because I saw the Heather and her friends follow you, she's been stalking me lately." I laugh and he laughs with me.

"I couldn't text you yesterday, I had lacrosse practice and I was exhausted."

"It's okay."

"I was wondering if you'd want to go out with me on Saturday."

"Uh" I think about if I'm busy.

"Sure." I smile.

"I'll be taking you to the movies." The bell rings.

"I'll talk to you later." He kisses my cheek and leaves.

I go back to my table grab my thinks and leave.

Time to meet Harry.

A/N: this was complete shit, the chapter I had before wattpad deleted it was 100x better than this but it'll do. :/ vote comment whatever.

~ S :)