fifteen

I left.
Harry is someone I really care for truly. If he wants me to leave I will. It hurts like hell.. walking back to my house was one of the most painfullest moments I've endured thus far. I sat on my bed and I couldn't even cry, I couldn't form one tear. All I felt was empty. I thought I was close to choosing which guy I wanted to be with but the choosing was done for me. I don't get it.

I decided to call Sarah, I've missed her and I need someone to talk to, I'm tired of talking to myself. It's 11 o'clock on a Saturday, hope she answers.

"Hello?"

"Sarah where are you?"

"I'm home, what's wrong J?"

"I really need a friend right now, can you meet me somewhere?"

"Uh, yeah yeah, let's meet at the diner, I'm leaving now."

"Okay, same, see ya then." I speedily walked down the steps and got on my bike, steering in the direction of the diner.

~

When I got to the diner, it was close to empty, I grabbed a booth in the back isolated where I was able to talk freely and get service. As I sat, Sarah came in and saw me she approached and sat. We just stared at each other for a while before she broke the silence.

"What's wrong?" She looked into my eyes as if she could read my mind.

I sighed. "Before we get into it, do you want something? My treat." She nodded yeah.

"Some fries would be fine, thanks." Just as she said that, the waiter came over.

"What can I get you two?"

"Uh, two small fries, and two chocolate shakes."

"Coming right up" and he left.

"I didn't want a shake."

"Sarah.. I know you, you would've tried to drink mine so I got you your own." I laughed.

"Touché.. so what's wrong?"

"Well, I haven't been completely honest with you. You remember that guy that moved in across the street from me? Well, I've been seeing him. And.." I told her everything from the beginning till now.

"Wow."

"I know."

"I kinda don't approve of this, but if he makes you happy who am I to say? All I can say is follow your heart, but use your brain too, think of the future and would could happen in the long run with both of these people. This harry guy.. I dunno it's like he cares but he's scared to get hurt so he gave up on you, so you can actually think of who you wanna be with, I don't blame him."

"It's just I like them both so much, this is really a hard one. Like I'm taking the hardest test in my life." I sigh.

"You got this." She says after drinking her shake.

"Enough about me. What about you?"

"I'm fine, doing pretty good. Dylan and I are going strong man, I'm so close to giving myself to him. I think I love him, i gotta see if it's love or infatuation."

"I'm so happy for you. And I think it's love. I can see it in your eyes." I wish I was more like her. Why'd harry have to swoop in like a hero and rescue me but then not rescue me at the same time.

"I've missed you."

"Same, we should do something tomorrow.. well today."

"Let's go on a double date? Like a little cute picnic. If it's not too soon for you?"

"Sure, I hope Ryan's down. If not, we will see how things play out. Actually let me text him now."

"Same, tbh."

Ryan💓: Wanna hang out today/tomorrow? Cute little picnic w/ Sarah & Dylan?

"And now we wait for a response." She nodded.

"We should get going before our parents kill us and this picnic not go as planned."

"You're right." We stand I leave the money on the table and we go, riding our bikes in the direction that'll take me home then her home.

"See ya later." I park my bike, give Harry's house another look then go in and rest my eyes.

~
I wake up to the smell of cooking. Maple syrup and bacon. I get up and shower and get dressed then check my phone.

From Ryan💓: Yeah sure, this will be cute, what should I bring?

I smiled.

To Ryan💓: bring your cute butt, fruit, and water.

Yeah me and Sarah will do all the sandwiches. Knowing them well get mayo on a half slice. Yuck.

I shot Sarah a quick text saying I was coming over in an hour to make the sandwiches, look cute, and I'm bringing a blanket. I went downstairs to see my mom and dad drinking coffee

"Morning guys"

"Morning, where did you go late last night?"

What the hell.. they heard. "I went to the diner with Sarah got a shake and some fries... Girls time."

"Next time text us as a warning. I almost shot ya." My dad laughed

"Not funny." I sat down and ate my food and told them about my plans for the day as they did. Apparently it was date night for them as well and I was happy to see them still going at it 18 years strong.

"Hope you guys have fun" my mom said.

"Same to you, bring me some popcorn back" yes I eat cold and old popcorn but who are you to judge?

I grabbed different thing I thought were necessary for a picnic and was headed to Sarah house on my bike when as soon as I walked out harry was outside and Ryan pulled up... talk about awkward. What is my life right now?

Harry finally gets to see him in daylight I guess. Ryan got out his car took the bag of things from me and gave me a nice sweet and long kiss. He kissed me like he knew it was a competition around. Boy instinct? Idk...

"How'd you know I was home still."

"I didn't I just was lucky, now come on. " he grabbed my hand opened the door for me and shut it. This gave me the opportunity to look over at Harry's but he was already gone. What a bitch.

A/N:
Heyyyyy tbh idek what I wrote or if it goes with the story. I've been busy and unfocused but I need an outlet so I turned back to writing. Hey hoes... how's life??!