thirteen

*short, boring filler chapter :)*
Double update tonight!!! Gonna be litttt

As we pulled up near our street. Harry stopped the car.

"I'll call you later Harry." I leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"See you sweetheart." I got out the car and walked to my home. When I got to the door, the lights were off and I knew my parents weren't home yet. I went in and went up in my room and laid on the bed. I thought about today's events. I honestly was falling in love with Harry and I felt horrible about it. What if he doesn't love me back? The questions are endless in my head.

It was about 5 o'clock and I should be expecting my parents at 7, the text from my mom informed me. I grabbed my towel and took a nice hot shower. After my shower I put on a simple dress because my dad wants to take the family out for dinner.

To kill some time I called Ryan, I can't neglect him just because of my new level of feelings for Harry.

"Hey J."

"Hey, how was your day?"

"It was good, I missed you though. How was your grandma's?"

"Uh, it was nice, I missed her." I hate lying, but it's the reason I'm making it.

"Are we still on for Saturday?"

"Yeah, where are you taking me?"

"You'll find out on Saturday. I'll talk to you later baby girl."

I giggled. "I like that name, but what are you about to do?"

"Watch the game with my brother."

"Okay, bye Ry." We hung up.

**

"Jamie! We're home!" My dad yelled. I ran down the steps and gave my mom and dad a big hug and received kisses from them. Then I helped bring their bags inside.

"Let us take our bags up and then we'll go."

"Okay, how was the cruise?" I carried two bags in my hands.

"It was fun... After your dad got over his seasickness." I laughed.

"We bought you back something."

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"We just got you a simple bracelet." My mom said.

After we put the bags down my mom gave me the bracelet, it was a dainty gold bracelet with a heart and a J in the center.

"Thank you." I gave them another hug. I kind of did miss them.

"Are we already to go?"

"Yep."

We all got in the car and we were headed to Red Lobster, my favorite restaurant. The car was pretty silent besides my mom and dads quiet conversation and the radio.

**
"Thanks for dinner guys." We had just arrived back home and I was stuffed.

"You're welcome baby girl."

"Good night mom, dad."

"Goodnight Jamie."

I went into my room and put on my PJs. I called Harry but his phone went straight to voicemail, I didn't leave him a voicemail cause that would be a risk. I called one last time and the same thing happened. I looked over at his house, lights out and his car was gone. Hm, I wonder if he had to go into work.

I put my eyes to rest with Harry on my mind.

A/n: so we reached 20K reads!!!! Ayeeeeeee! I'm sorry that this chapter was crappy & short but I had to do this for what's coming next. Love ya!

~S:)