one

As I got closer I saw one guy unpacking things from the truck and loading them into the house. As he came out the door he looked at me and his eyes made me stop walking. He was beautiful. He gave me a small smile and went into the truck to get more things out. Snap out of it Jamie.

I began walking again and I took the backdoor to get into the house to avoid my parents seeing me limping and my stained pink cheek. I parked my bike beside the door and then I peered in the back door, no one was there. I stepped in and walked through the hall that lead to the kitchen. I then made it to the living room and then to the steps, I don't think anyone is here.

I walked up to my room and locked my door. I jumped in the shower to wash today's work off of me. While in the shower I examined my stomach. It was one medium bruise that was turning purple by the second.

I got out and put some house clothes on (striped shirt denim shorts) braiding my hair into two pigtails. I laid on the bed bored. What to do?

I heard a slam and looked out the window, the guy was still unloading things. I had a much better view from here. I watched as he lifted a cardboard box and how the muscles in his back and arms flexed. He walked back out with a water bottle, he took a big gulp and splashed some on his face. I shifted uncomfortably. He took another gulp and I saw him glance at my house, at my window, at me. I paused to see what his next action was, he sat the bottle down and grabbed another box. He didn't see me, he probably just was looking around.

"Jamie I'm home." I hear my mom yell. I carefully walk down the steps and see her checking the mail, hopefully my cheek is close to its natural shade of pink.

"Hey mom." I kiss her on the cheek.

"We have a new neighbor."

"Yeah I know."

"I feel bad though, he has to unload those things all by himself."

"Me too." I sit on the step as she opens a piece of mail.

"Maybe you should go help him."

"I don't know mom.."

"Yeah it's a great idea, I'll walk you over there to meet him."

I groan getting up to put my sandals on. We walk out our home as soon as he does and he glances at us and goes right for the truck.

We cross the street and wait for him to come out of the truck.

"Hey neighbor." My mom says as he walks towards us.

"Um hello." He says as he gives us a confused look. His voice is as beautiful as him and he's quite tall so I have to tilt my head up a bit.

"I'm Jenna Martin and this is is my daughter Jamie, we live just over there. We wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."

"Thanks, I'm Harry Styles." He smiles, I take a step back to regain my balance. I hope no one noticed.

"Is there anything you need help with at all?"

"Uh no, I just have a few more boxes to take in."

"I'll help you." I tell him, knowing this is what my mom wanted me to do.

"It's okay I-"

"No I insist." I began walking in slight pain to the truck and grab a box walking towards his door.

"You can sit that one on the living room table." he yells so I can hear.

"I'll leave you two to it. I'm in the kitchen making dinner if you need something Jamie." She yells.

I look around as I walk to the living room, I see a lot of boxes, he must have been doing this for a while.

I walk back out to see him carry a smaller box and a bigger box. He smiles as we lock eyes and I return that smile.

I lift another box feeling a sharp pain in my stomach, I can hold out, there's only about 7 boxes left to take in.

15 minutes later and I'm taking in the second to last box. I bend and sit it on the floor and as I'm lifting back up to stand I feel a very sharp pain which causes me to collapse. I close my eyes.

"Jamie that was the last of the-" I guess he sees me on the floor and stops his sentence. I hear the box drop and his foot steps coming near me. He picks me up bridal style and I just wince again. He lays me softly on the couch.

"Jamie, was wrong?" No answer, what if he tells?

"Jamie open your eyes." I slowly open my eyes. His face is slightly close to mine, I notice his light stubble, his very pink but plump lips, I notice the way his eyebrows are pulled together making his forehead have one crease, I notice the way his hair is sticking to his forehead for sweating.

"Jamie, tell me what's wrong so I can help you." I slowly reach for the hem of my shirt and lift it.

His eyes widen, I guess it got worse. He leaves and I've closed my eyes again to focus on blocking the pain out. A few moments later, I feel something cold on my bruise and I yelp out from surprise.

"It's just ice." He smiles and I relax.

"So, what happened?" He asks studying my face.

"I fell in dance class, it didn't hurt as bad as now." I lie.

"Jamie."

"Yes?"

"Tell me the truth."

"What?"

"I know you're lying to me, just tell me the truth, it'll be our secret."

I sigh. "Well um, I was in the bathroom at school washing my hands and then some girls came in trying to tell me what I should do, I declined and then they held me down while one slapped and kicked me." I tell him the truth but briefly then I look away.

The ice is removed from my stomach and something else I placed there, it's warm.

I look over and see his plump lips placing a kiss to my stomach. His curls tickle my stomach as he continues to give my stomach kisses. My cheeks heat up and I shift for what feels like the tenth time today. I close my eyes and bite my lip. Oh gosh.

"Mr. Styles." He stops his action and looks up. My lip falls from my teeth.

"You can call me Harry." The ice has returned to my stomach. He smiles showing off his dimples.

A/N: Mrs. Martin, was it a good idea? Was it really? ;) vote, comment lolz

~S :)