fourteen

Saturday came around too quick for my comfort. I was still dealing with Harry and Ryan trying to satisfy them both. Soon... I know... There only can be one. Today is my date with Ryan it's a surprise, he just said dress casual. I had some time to spare before he came to pick me up at 6.

I decided to FaceTime harry and see how's his day is going.

"Hey sweetheart." He had his hair in a bun and his glasses on his nose looking as adorable as ever.

"Hey daddy." I decided to call him, he's just so daddyish. His eyes widened a bit and then he smiled.

"I like how that sounds coming from your mouth." I just smiled and shrugged. "You're dressed, where are you going?"

"Do you really wanna know?" He nodded. "On a date with Ryan." He was silent for a second and then he spoke.

"Come over after, I wanna talk to you about us." I just stared at him. "Shit, I should've just waited to say that, now this is gonna be on your mind, I'm sorry. It's nothing serious or anything I'd rather just speak in person."

"Okay Harry, you better not be lying."

"I'm not, just come over. See you then." I hung up and sighed. Even though he said it's nothing bad, I feel like it is. I feel like he said that to accommodate my feelings.

From Ryan😉: Come outside 😘

I told my parents I was leaving and they gave me some money. I went outside and got in his car. I greeted him with a long kiss. It felt like I haven't seen him in forever. I wish my heart and brain stop bitching and tell me which guy I should pick. :/

"So what's on tonight's itinerary?"

"You will see when we get there, just know it's fun." As we drove we had small conversations about school, life, embarrassing moments and all. He even gave me the AUX cord and told me I could play whatever I wanted. He was being a real sweetheart tonight and I was all for it.

Finally we pulled up to a laser tagging place. I haven't been laser tagging since I was like 8 so I was excited to be going. I couldn't contain my excitement and he just laughed at me.

"I'm glad you're excited to be here, I wasn't sure if you were into this."

"If i wasn't I'm just happy to be with you." He put his arm around my shoulder holding me close as we walked in the building.

After his little conversation with one of the employees we were taking into the back and we were given the instructions and gear to wear. It was two teams of 5 Ryan and I on different teams, he was my main target. I hunted the area for him only for him to catch me and 'kill me'. A few rounds in and I began winning.

After we ate it some pizza and talked. "Jamie I really like you, you're a good person" if only he knew I was cheating like shit.

"I like you to Ry." I leaned in and gave him a long meaningful kiss, like I really was enjoying being in his presence.

We left shortly after. I did what I did once before walked up to my steps pretending I'm going in and when he pulls off go to Harry's.

To Harry👴🏼😘: I'm coming over now.

From Harry👴🏼😘: Okay come through the back.

I go to his back door, careful not to make too much noise and I as I go in he's seated in the kitchen.

"So what did you want to talk about." I ask to avoid the silence I knew would have come.

"Come sit." I go over to the stool and sit, he's watching me intently.

"Alright, I've come to the realization that 'this'" he uses air quotes around the this

"Isn't going to work out, the ten year age gap is a bit much and I don't want to deprive you of the teen experience, like I want you I really do but I don't want you to give up anything for me."

"So you did lie." I stand up and start pacing. What the fuck! I can't believe he has the audacity to break things off with me.

"I didn't lie, I'm not saying we gotta stop talking all together. I just want to take a break, I want you to go and experience somethings and then if your heart is truly with me you'll be back."

"You used me, we do it & now you want to up and leave, or want me to up and leave. I'm not going to give it."

"J... I'm not saying we are over, you know how hard it is for me to be telling you this right now? I think I'm falling in love with you and yeah I'm a little insecure. He's your age and I'm ten years older than you, think realistically." He sounds frustrated and heartbroken. He's falling in love with me? I think I feel the same. Now I really don't want to leave.

"Do it for me. If you truly care you would walk out right now and do what I say." A tear slid down my face, I stand there for a little contemplating and I leave. I go into my house like nothing happened and go to sleep like nothing happened.

A/n: HEY GUYS IM BACKKKK SHORT I KNOW BUT IM JUST GAINING MY MOJO BACK SO BE GRATEFUL BBYS🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗