twelve

I hope you enjoy!!!!

I woke up feeling good, although I was a little sore. I got in the shower to wash last night off of me. I couldn't belive I had just lost my virginity a couple of hours ago. I don't regret it. How could I when it was a pretty good experience and I've been crushing on the person for the longest time. After I got out the shower I changed my bed sheets and washed the soiled ones.

I put in my school uniform and threw my hair in a bun for today. I checked my phone and I had many calls and texts from Harry.

From Harry 👴🏼😘: Jamie.
Why are you ignoring me?
Hello?
Who's that leaving your house?
Jamie
Why won't you text me back or answer my calls?
JAMIE
You know what, call me when your ready to talk.
We need to talk soon. Today, I'll pick you up from school.

To Harry 👴🏼😘 : Okay.

I was ready to give Harry a piece of my mind and show him I am not to played with.

I was about to leave out the door when Ryan called.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you on your way to school yet?"

"I was just about to leave out."

"Good because I'm pulling
down your street now."

"Okay." I went outside and sure enough he was there. I got in and gave him a small kiss.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah, I just need to call Sarah and tell her to go on without me."

She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey."

"Yeah hey, just go on without me, Ryan's giving me a ride."

"Ooo when did this start."

I laugh lightly. "I'll fill you in later."

"You better." We hung up and Ryan pulled off in the direction of school.

"How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good actually." I grabbed his hand. I really liked him. But I really like Harry too. This is a lot on my plate.

"Sorry I left like that, my mom was getting worried."

"It's okay." He pulled into his usual spot and we got out. He took my hand and my heart swelled at the gesture. He really was a nice kid.

"So I'll see you at lunch?"

"No, I have to leave early to go to my grandma's house."

"Okay well I'll text you later." He kissed me on the cheek and we went our seperate ways.

***

Seventh period I fortunately had a substitute and this sub couldn't even keep his eyes open. Me and Sarah sat in the back and we caught up. We haven't really been hanging out that much.

"Long story short. I lost my virginity to Ryan last night." I just cut straight to the point.

"What, how, where, was he gentle, why, did you like it? Was his-"

"Slow down on the questions. Lost my virginity, by his penis inserting it to my vagina, at my house in my bed, yes he was very gentle, I felt it was time and I really like him, at first it hurt but then I got comfortable, and yes his penis was a good size. That's all I'm saying." I couldn't really tell her my full reason for why I did it but I told her part of it.

"Holy hell. So are you like boyfriend and girlfriend now or?"

"Well we didn't put any labels out or anything. How's everything with Dylan?"