ten

I spent the night over Harry's and it was one of the best nights I shared with him. I feel genuinely closer to him. Today he's taking me on an adventure or something goofy like that.

"Good morning sweetheart." He smiles at me lazily.

"Good morning old man."

He laughs and then begans to tickle me.

"Okay, okay I won't say it again." I say throwing my hands up.

"Let's begin this adventure ours. Make sure you bring sunglasses, wear shorts because it's going to be hot." He tells me as I get out the bed to get dressed.

"Okay daddy."

"I think I like you calling me that." He smiles.

"Now I'm never calling you that again."

"Jamie, come here" I walk over to him and stand in between his legs. He gives me a long but gentle kiss. "See you in an hour." I left and I let myself out through the back to avoid anyone seeing me.

Just as I walked through the door my phone rings. Mom.

"Hey mom."

"Hey sweety, how is everything."

"It's good, just gonna go out today."

"Okay I just was checking on you. Me and your dad are about to get some lunch, talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too, have fun. Bye." I hung up and proceeded to take my shower. After I took my shower I braided my hair into pigtails and but on a plain black shirt and my jean short jumper with white converse.

I then went downstairs and made me a sandwich. I didn't wanna eat something too heavy just in case Harry planned lunch or something.

Harry👴🏼😘: Meet me at the corner in 3 minutes xx

I grabbed my sunglasses a water and my tiny backpack and put my things in there. I left out and locked the door behind me. I walked to the corner and saw Harry's car. I walked over and climbed in the passenger seat. I looked over at his appearance; his soft pink lips wore a small smile, his hair was pulled ina man bun with sunglasses on top, hew had a white shirt with tiny rips in them, sweats and sneakers. I couldn't stop staring and he noticed.

"Take a picture, it's not polite to stare." I really took my phone or and captured a photo of him.

"All done. so where are we going?"

"On a hike."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes... You don't like to hike?"

"No, its not that I just want you to know after a while you're going to have to carry me." I joked.

"no problem" He pulled off. "Get comfy we're young to be in the car for a while." I did exactly that, I took my shoes off and in buckled the straps to my jumper.

Harry handed me the AUX cord and I plugged my phone in and pressed shuffle.

"How are you feeling compared to last night?" He he glanced over at me.

"I feel much better. Thanks for last night." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you sweety." He smiled.

"I think I'm going to attempt to take a nap so wake me when we get there."

"Okay."

***

Harry's POV

We arrived at the place I discovered when I was young and rebellious. It was called Nia's Trail. I looked over at Jamie, she looked so beautiful while sleeping, she was beauty herself. I nabbed a picture of her nappingand proceeded to wake her up.

"Sweety, we are here, time to wake up." Her eyes shot open and she smiled. Honestly I don't know what she's doing to me.

"You stretch your body out while I get the bag." I opened the trunk and got the bag with our lunch and other things we may need.

I grabbed her small and delicate hand and lead her to the start of our hike. We trudged up hill after hill taking gulps of our water.

"It's almost time for you to carry me, I'm about to pass out." Sweat dripped down her forehead. I kissed her lightly and put her on my back.

"You're lucky I like you and we are almost at the end." It was harder to walk up the hill but I pulled through because I really wanted her to see the waterfall.

I put her dorm when we reached the top of the waterfall. She gasps and moved closer. She was so childlike and full of wonder. I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures of her and the waterfall.

"Harry it's beautiful." She hugged me. I couldn't contain myself any longer. I kissed her long and hard. She responded quickly her small soft lips moulding with mine in sync. She moaned softly and I pulled away. Her face was flushed and her breathing hard. She looked ravishing.

"You can't just tease me like that." She pouts.

"Not teasing. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. For you." I grew a little hard by those three little words. I do not like the affect she has on me.

"No I meant for real food." I smiled and kissed her cheek to play it off I want affected.

"Let's swim then eat." She began walking down the trail leading to the cool water. I followed. I watched as she removed her jumper, shirt, and bra. And jumped in. I took off all my clothing but, I remained in my boxers. I jumped in after her.

"This is nice, the water is clear and cooling. Where did yoy find this place? " She said as she pushed the stray hairor her face.

"I was a teen a little older than you and I had got in a bad argument with my dad and I drove off in the middle of the night and decided to take a look."

"Harry I have something to ask and I want you to answer it honestly."

"Okay."

"If I asked you to 'you know' right now, would you?"

I took a second to think about it. "No, as much as I want to I would wait to we if you would want to give something so precious to me." She moved closer and pecked my lips.

"Thank you for your honesty." I kissed her again and splashed her.

"Of course."

"Can we get out and head back to the car and eat. If I eat now I won't want to move."

"Alright let's go."

A/N:
Cute little chapter but all things nice don't always stay nice if you catch my drift. 😈😉

Honestly guys, I did not see this book going anywhere, I just wrote it because I wanted to. But now I have something to write for. You all are so nice lol. I think this story isn't so good but you seem to think otherwise so I thank you. I'll trying to update soon. Thanks again babes xxxx

Oh yeahhhhh, Harry's POV because why not, but this is probably going to be the only Harry POV. I think I did bad.

~S:)