Jealous ! Loke X Laxus ! Sister ! Reader : We'll See About That

~~~

~~~

"You're so beautiful" Loke smiled, running his fingers through your hair, "yeah yeah, how many girls have you told that to?" you teased him, "you're the only one that matters anymore" he whispered, inching closer to give you a soft kiss, you smiled pressing your forehead against his. "You're really changing right? I'm not gonna have to worry about your... playboy attitude anymore right?" you asked nervously, "never again, I promise, I'm not gonna mess things up with you" he said softly, giving you another kiss. You did believe him, finding comfort in his words, the two of you hid, not wanting to tell the entire guild, you knew it would come with lots of people doubting if Loke would be faithful or if everything would last. But you ignored all of the doubts, Loke proved to you that he was changing, never flirting or seeing girls in the guild, and you trusted him, that was what mattered to you.

"So I hear a certain someone is talking to Loke, (y/n)~" Evergreen said slyly with her legs crossed, "no no no Evergreen stop! If you go blabbering to my brother he'll kill him" you hushed her, "why dont you just tell Laxus cause he's bound to found out eventually" she shrugged. "Uh no, Loke and I would like to live, and besides he's not a bad guy, he is changing and becoming a better guy, eventually Laxus will have to warm up to him, but that's not now" you said, laughing, she giggled and nudged you. "What are you two laughing about?" Laxus asked as he walked up with Bickslow and Freed, "nothing at all boss" Evergreen said as she got up, "actually (y/n) can you come look at some missions with me up on the S-Class floor?" Laxus asked, you nodded and followed him upstairs to the mission board, leaning on the rail you talked with your brother as he looked for new missions to take. When he found a few missions he liked he went to turn them in to Mira and you bid the Thunder Legion goodbye, "be safe while I'm gone" Laxus said, hugging you, you groaned and pushed him away with a smile, "hurry up and get up out of here" you rushed him making him laugh as they all left.

"So... you and Laxus... what was that all about? I had to get punched everyday for two weeks before you even let me hug you", "Loke" you glared at him, "there's two things very wrong with that statement, lets start with statement one, you're accusing... me? Of being with another person" you said in a genuine teasing tone, he rolled his eyes and smiled as you walked up and wrapped your arms around his neck, "and two, Laxus, is my brother" you said, he froze. "Is your life flashing before your eyes?" you teased, pinching his nose, "little bit" he said twitching his head making you giggled and pecked his lips, "is this... is this gonna change things?" you asked nervously, "oh no... no no no" he rushed to assure you. "I really really care about you, and I mean it" he said, holding your cheek, you smiled and gave him another kiss, "wow you're such a great guy" you giggled and nuzzled your head into his chest. "Ah... so I'm told" he teased making you shove him as you walked away, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back in, "come here beautiful."

You and Loke were hiding in the infirmary, the two of you making out like teenagers in high school, the door opened and you screamed, jumping off of Loke, "L-Laxus!" you panicked, "what is going on in here?!" he roared at the top of his lungs, his voice echoing throughout the guild, "GOTTA GO!" you yelled and dragged Loke out of the infirmary, "AGH!" you shouted when Bickslow stood at the staircase, "NO!" you panicked when Freed stood in front of the doorway, "EVER NOT YOU TOO!" you cried seeing Evergreen at the exit, "ALRIGHT, LOKE, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A NICE LITTLE CHAT!" Laxus shouted, storming downstairs. "WHY IS NO ONE HELPING?!" you whined as you looked at the other guild members, "what do you think you're doing to my little sister you dirty, filthy, little—" Laxus growled as he grabbed Loke's collar. "BE NICE LAXUS!" you yelled at him, getting stern with your big brother, "you're making out with a playboy like Loke? You fell for his little tricks too you're smarter than that (y/n)!" he scolded you, "I am an adult Laxus! I can handle myself!" you argued. This argument went on repeat, anything Loke said didnt phase Laxus, and you and Laxus continued to argue over whether you'd be able to handle yourself even though you were a grown adult. It took Gramps stepping in for the argument to settle down, and Laxus continued to show his distaste for this relationship.

Months later, Loke showed his true form to the guild, cleaned up his act and changed his look for the better, Lucy often let him out whenever she was at the guild which meant you and Lucy became practically best friends overnight. "Fine... I'm sorry ok?" Laxus apologized, "no no I get it... you're just being a big brother and I didn't get it" you said as you kicked your heels together, "no you were right, you're an adult, and you know what you can handle" he said, "besides he's just a spirit so what the hell do I have to worry about?" he asked, you slapped his arm making him laugh, "now go find your weird lion of a boyfriend", you giggled and hugged your brother before rushing to Lucy who was speaking with Levy, immediately her key glowed and Loke jumped out. "I'm safe right?" he asked playfully, you hugged him tightly, silently smiling into his chest, "I've never enjoyed something as small as a hug before, it means even more coming from you" he said quietly, lifting you up and hugging you as he spun you around.

Lucy and Levy gushed at how cute the two of you were, Laxus and the Thunder Legion smiled from afar, "hey can I tell you something?" he whispered, you looked up at him and nodded, "I love you" he whispered against your earlobe, the hair on your neck stood up and your cheeks flushed, "d-do you mean it?" you stuttered, "of course I do, and I'll spend the rest of my life proving it if I have to" he said proudly, "I-I love you too!" you said excitedly and gave him a kiss, "and I like the idea of spending the rest of my life watching you prove it to me, I'll prove my love better though" you teased, "we'll see about that."

~~~

a/n: requested by @jessylfrath