Natsu X You : You're Not Alone

~~~

~~~

Natsu found you sulking on the couch of your shared house, he had noticed your absence when he didn't feel your presence laying beside him in bed and he craved your warmth to sleep, it became hard for him to do basic things without you by his side, so he immediately searched the house when he noticed you weren't there. He walked over and sat beside you on the couch, "whats wrong (y/n)?" he asked, anxious for your response, you were silent for a bit, trying to put your mess of thoughts into words, the jumble of issues inside your head caused you to audibly groan as you held your head. "Sometimes I just feel like I'm so different, and then sometimes I feel like I'm no different from anyone else... like I'm the same as everyone else and dont stand out as my own person, but then I feel like I'm so different and it draws unwanted attention, either way I dont feel happy with myself..." you rambled, finally speaking your mind. Natsu was slightly unsure if he should give you space or stay close to you, trusting his gut, he pulled you closer, "I dont really understand... but I want to try" he admitted quietly, sitting behind you as he pulled you against his chest, his arms wrapped securely around you as he held your hands, "I dont know what to do... or how to help" he added, "but I love you, and you're my favorite person in the world, but I feel like this is something you have to do on your own" he said as he turned your chin so you looked back at him. "And (y/n)... if there's anyone strong enough to get through this, it's you" he said and it brought tears to your eyes, knowing you had someone so caring right beside you through all of your problems and issues that you didn't want to burden him with, he never saw them as a bother.

"And I'm here for you! You're not alone, ever, I promise, we're in this together" he said as he lifted your hand to kiss the top, "just know... you shouldn't hold onto things that are holding you back, you don't give yourself enough credit, one day I hope that you'll see yourself through my eyes, through the eyes of someone who can't imagine their life without you" he said as he pressed a quick kiss to your lips as he noticed your eyes watering. You covered your face as you tried to wipe your tears, "you don't have to hide your tears from me... you don't have to do this on your own, because you're not alone" he said, pulling your hands away as he kissed your fingertips lovingly, "you're not insignificant, you don't blend into a crowd, nor are you significant, you don't draw negative attention, but that's how I see you, and we need to get you to see yourself that way" he said as he playfully poked the tip of your nose making you chuckle and scrunch your face. "No matter what, you are the most important person in the world to me, don't let anyone or anything make you feel like you should be ashamed of yourself" he said, interlocking your fingers as he pressed playful kisses along your face, bringing your mood up slightly as you smiled and tried to get away as he smiled and kept attacking you, smothering you with affection.

"You know I've always got your back right?" he asked in a hushed voice, pressing his forehead against yours, you nodded weakly, he smiled and gave you a kiss, "good" he whispered, holding you in a tight embrace, you nuzzled your face into his collar as you relished in the warm, safe feeling his arms gave you, you both stayed in the comfortable silence as you listened to his heartbeat, "come on, I want to show you something" he whispered, picking you up, nothing stopping him from carrying you out the door and onto the porch, he sat down on the steps with you on his lap as you both looked up at the stars. "You see all the stars? They're all different shapes and sizes, but in the end... they're all the same, they're all beautiful, and bring out the best in each other, sure one star looks nice, but it's always better when there's more" he said proudly, "it's just like us, we're all different, but that doesn't make us better or worse than anyone else" he added as he scanned the night sky. "I don't want you to feel cold and lonely in this world, so I'm your big strong fire dragon here to warm you up and keep you company!" he said, a bright smile that made you fall in love all over again plastered on his face, "I'm not sure if I say the right thing sometimes... and I don't know if anything I said tonight made sense" he said bashfully, rubbing his nape. "But I really love you to death (y/n), no matter what, I don't care what anyone thinks about us, because all I care about is what you think about us" he rambled on, "the world has always been a cruel place, but it's never as cruel as we are to ourselves" he added, pouting as he looked to make eye contact with you.

"But you're never alone! No matter what, even if its only one person out there for you, that's one person that cares about you, and it can only go up from there" he said, bouncing slightly as he got excited over his own words, "I am so in love with you, so I want you to know that you're never alone, and if you need your space I'll give it to you, but if you need someone to hold... I'll be here for you" he said as he gave you an eskimo kiss, you smiled and giggled quietly at the small sign of affection. "It's getting cold out here, lets go to sleep ok?" he asked, you nodded, "I can walk" you said softly as you stood up, he followed behind you, "mm doesn't mean I'll let you" he chuckled as he quickly scooped you up and tossed you over his shoulder, "hey!" you complained in embarrassment as he ran inside and raced to the bedroom where he playfully dropped you on the bed. "Sleep~" he cooed as he pulled the blanket over you two, you laughed at his innocence, he pressed a kiss to your forehead, "I'll be right here when you wake up."

~~~

a/n: hello my angels

i did my best to write this chapter with as little description of a generic height, weight, appearance, gender, etc because i wanted this chapter to be as easy to compare to yourself (the reader) as possible.

right now the united states is in a state of chaos and theres danger and issues everywhere, i'd like to say as little as possible because i dont feel educated enough on the matter to say anything? if that makes sense haha.

however i do wish for absolutely everyones safety, i wish for peace and justice for everyone who deserves it, if you happen to be some of the people participating in the peaceful protests, i wish and pray for your safety and wish you good luck on your efforts, and i hope that you and all yours stay safe!

also its june 1st, which means P R I D E, i am a new part of the LGBTQIA+ community so i'm still learning, but i want to wish a happy pride month to everyone who is a part of it as well as those who are supportive of it, it means a lot to me and a lot of people i know.

i'm praying that all of you are staying safe and that you're taking proper precautions when it comes to your health and safety, please be careful, and i love each and every one of you very much.

i love you ALL of my angels (: <3