Sting X Fangirl ! Reader : I Love You Have My Babies

(y/n)'s pov

(y/n)'s pov

"good morning Fiore! I am your host (f/n) (l/n) here with Chapati Lola at the first day of the Grand Magic Games!" I yelled happily into the microphone, everyone cheered loudly.

"we've got quite the show here for you today folks, FAIRY TAIL HAS MADE THEIR APPEARANCE AFTER SEVEN YEARS OF DISAPPOINTMENT!" I yelled excitedly. "oops.. I meant seven years of failure I MEAN-!" I yelled nervously. I groaned and held my head, "seven years of being gone let's just say that" I complained holding my head, "now let's meet our contestants!" Chapati saved me.

"in Eighth Place! We've got the guild that's ready to make their comeback after anonymously disappearing seven years ago! Please Welcome FAIRY TAIL!" I announced happily as Team Fairy Tail came out, but was instantly booed by the crowd.

"in Seventh Place! We've got the wildest of the wild guild! They're definitely gonna drive you wild! Please Welcome QUATRO CERBERUS!" I yelled happily as team Quatro Cerberus came out, "WILD!" they all yelled.

"in Sixth Place! We've got the five lovely ladies ready to prove that girls rule and boys drool! Please Welcome MERMAID HEEL!" I cheered happily as the five girls came out on the field.

"in Fifth Place! We've got the manliest guild in Fiore! Along with the sexiest of the sexy Trimen from the Most Eligible Bachelors List! Please Welcome BLUE PEGASUS!" I screamed excitedly as Team Blue Pegasus came out on the field with big smiles.

"in Fourth Place! We've got the only lucky guild that has been blessed with one of the Ten Wizards Saints and a head mage that's colder than Mount Hakobe! Please Welcome LAMIA SCALE!" I cheered excitedly watching Lamia Scale come out on the field.

"in Third Place! We've got the... LEGAL guild that's darker than any magic you've ever seen before! It seems Fairy Tail will have quite a surprise with this one! Please Welcome RAVEN TAIL!" I announced as Raven Tail entered the field.

"in Second Place! Oh boy Chapati this is exciting! After seven years of disappointment we now get double the fun! Please Welcome FAIRY TAIL TEAM B!" I yelled excitedly raising my fist as they came out proudly.

"AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST IN FIRST PLACE WE'VE GOT THE BEST OF THE BEST! THE SEXIEST OF THE SEXY! THE STRONGEST OF THE STRONG! STING EUCLI- I MEAN SABERTOOTH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as Sabertooth walked out proudly.

"TAKE A GOOD LOOK THATS STING EUCLIFFE!" I fangirled staring at Sting down in the field, he peered up at me and winked playfully. "AGHHH~" I cried in awe falling down behind the table, 'Sting Eucliffe just noticed me...' I thought excitedly trying to regain consciousness.

"YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU STING EUCLIFFE!" I cried happily leaning over the table until I slipped and fell over the table and was falling into the arena. "HOLY SH-!" I screamed until someone caught me, "wow that's good to know, you're quite beautiful as well (f/n) (l/n)", I could feel myself fainting in his arms.

The day ended with Sabertooth in first place, no surprise to me , after everyone had left I was packing up the last of my stuff at the table before I headed home.

"good morning Fiore , I'm your host Sting Eucliffe here with (f/n) (l/n) at the end of the first day of the Grand Magic Games", I turned around smiled weakly.

But also burned like a madman.

Laying in my bed listening to my music, "could I have been anymore creepy?" I laughed changing the song, I looked to the window from my bed, "yeah probably."

~~~

A/N: super short but it's because I needed to let out my fangirl on a one shot, so I decided to use one of my husbands, very fond of this husband so I had to make sure he could understand how creepy I would be in real life.