Loke X Dead ! Reader : Last Thirty Minutes Together

~~~

~~~

(f/c/n) - female child name
(h/l) - hair length
(h/s) - hair style
(h/c) - hair color
(s/t) - skin tone

loke's pov

It's been eight years hon, eight really long years without you, (f/c/n) is so grown up now, she misses you a lot too.

Fairy Tail misses you too, you don't understand how upset Levy was when she found out after she came back from Tenrue Island.

I don't blame her, Lucy and her take care of (f/c/n) when I'm not around, of course you know I can't always be there for her.

I wish I was, but if I was able to always be there for her, then you wouldn't have died the way you did.

Loke put his pencil down and held his head, remembering how you died, his eyes started tearing up thinking about it.

eight years ago at the Fairy Tail Guild

"Loke, son I need to talk to you" Makarov called Loke over, Loke readjusted his grip on (f/c/n) and walked over to him. "I've received word that (y/n) must've forgot about your key still opened here and she summoned another spirit" Makarov told him. Loke froze, "n-no , don't tell me she's..." Loke cried quietly trailing his voice off, Makarov hung his head and kept quiet.

back to normal

If I had just went back to the celestial spirit world during that mission you would still be here. I'm so sorry I let this happen to you, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss you.

Its my fault, I was selfish and decided to open my own gate, I did it to hang out with (f/c/n) and Lucy and Levy, it's all my fault, I should've just stayed home.

I can never find someone as good as you, many many girls swarm me daily but none of them can compare to you.

Your (e/c) eyes and the way they sparkles when they met mine.

Your (h/l) (h/s) (h/c) hair flowing in the wind as we stood together in the park where we first met.

Your (s/t) skin standing out in the sand when we went on trips to the beach.

Your beautiful perfectly curved pink juicy lips and the way they call for mine.

Your pearly white shining smile and the way it always lighted up my life.

Your cheerful happy laugh and the way it would always bring a heartfelt smile to my face.

Your curves and your body the way it was always perfectly fitted against mine.

I'll never ever again find someone like you, nobody can ever compare to your strength and beauty.

Nobody can ever replace you my love.

With every passing day (f/c/n) grows up to look more and more like you, she is slowly starting to become a young you.

She's beautiful, just like her mother, she loves you a lot and both of us miss you like crazy.

"Dad?!", I put my pencil down and saw (f/c/n) running towards me, "is something wrong sweetie?" I asked standing up. There was a hooded figure behind (f/c/n), she was crying but the hooded figure was frozen.

The figure formed a sweet smile before she pulled down her hood, (f/c/n) and I started forming tears in our eyes as we saw her.

"hon?"

I ran forward and to hug her, her body was pale and her body was see through, she was nothing but a spirit, but she was physical, "is she real?" I asked shakily.

"I assure you, only my family could see me, my little kitten"

There was my proof, it's actually her, since I was the Lion gate her nickname for me was kitten, she always teased me about it while she'd play with my ears and my hair. "b-but aren't yo-..." I said before she interrupted me.

"dead? yeah I am, but I was granted one pardon, I choose to speak to the person of my choice, I just really wanted to see my family again, so I chose to talk to Reedus, he drew a spirit version of me and brought me to life for thirty minutes"

"so you'll still be here with us for thirty more minutes?!" (f/c/n) asked (y/n), she smiled sweetly and held (f/c/n) close to her into a spirit hug.

"of course my little baby kitten"

"I can't even begin to describe how much I missed you in those eight years hon" I told her.

"I missed you so much kitten, (f/c/n) has grown up so much, I love how much she's taken after you and I, I love her and you so much, it feels so nice to spend a day with my family again"

I'm mad, she was making me cry even more with every word she spoke, she giggled quietly as she looked over at me, she brushed my tears away and brushed her lips against mine.

"don't cry kitten, I'm always gonna be with you, in here"

She put her hand to my chest, she looked down at me and made her sweet smile.

"I love you more than anything Loke, I'll always be watching over you and (f/c/n)"

I tried to strain my tears but they fell anyway, "I love you too hon" I cried bringing her lips back to mine again, my heart broke thinking in just a few short minutes she'll disappear.

"I miss you mom, I was only two when you died" (f/c/n) said sitting sadly by (y/n) and next to me, (y/n) reached over and picked up (f/c/n)'s chin.

"you've grown to become a fine mage my dear, you're well taken care of, you have Levy and your father here for you, but I'll always be here in your heart sweetie"

(f/c/n)'s tears dropped onto the ground beside (y/n), (y/n) embraced her and held her close, "I love you so much mom" (f/c/n) cried into (y/n)'s arms.

"I love you too hon, I love you and your father very much"

"I know I'll see you again some day mom" (f/c/n) told her, I smiled and stroked her hair as (y/n) smiled down at her, until she started glowing.

"well hon, it looks like it's my time to go for good kitten"

"no hon... you can't leave now" I cried as her feet slowly started fading away into the air, "mom please don't leave now!" (f/c/n) cried holding tightly onto (y/n).

(y/n) cupped my cheek as she gently kissed (f/c/n) on the forehead, and smiled at me as she locked her forehead with mine.

"there is no where you can go that I won't be with you kitten"

She kissed me one last time, and with that (y/n) faded into the sky, but on mine and (f/c/n)'s neck, there was a necklace with a golden key pendant on it, and in the middle.

Was A Kitten With A Heart.

~~~
A/N: Haley-Horror happy yet? i finally posted it like you told me to, T-T