Cobra X Emotionless ! Jellal ! Sister ! PT 2 : One Step At A Time

~~~

~~~

After a few weeks, you started to open up more, getting close with Crime Sorcière, it was a big day, your birthday in fact, and you hadn't told anyone in the guild, because the day of your birthday was the same day that you and Jellal were kidnapped, so since you didn't want to relive that day, you never celebrated your birthday, hence, not bringing it up to anyone in the guild. Cobra, or Erik, as you're all now close enough to call them by their real names, really encouraged you to talk to them when you were upset, or at least be in their company so you didn't have to be hurt alone.

Taking his advice, you went to the guild hall, seeking the comfort of your now close friends, you opened the door to the guild hall and walked in, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", your eyes widened and you jumped in surprise, the guild hall was so colorful, it had banners and streamers, balloons and confetti, you were too shocked to say anything. "Sorry it's not bigger, Jellal didn't tell us your birthday was today until like, four hours ago" Sorano laughed, Richard just blew into one of those noisemakers as he sat the table with a blank face, "you guys..." you mumbled, "what? What kind of monsters would we be if we didn't celebrate your birthday?" Macbeth said, he had a party hat on but it felt forced which you thought was adorable and sweet of him.

"It was Erik's idea though, we cant take ALL the credit" Sawyer said, "I know today's a hard day for you (y/n), but Jellal really wanted you to be able to make this day as special as it should be for you, I'm sure today's gonna be the hardest to move on from, but we're hoping that maybe we can help you by making today one of the best days you'll ever have" Erik said with the most genuine voice you've ever heard him use. You ran forward, engulfing your closest friend in a tight hug, "I trust you..." you said, you knew you couldn't hide any thoughts, so you tried your best not to, but you felt so grateful toward Erik for all he had done for you.

"WE GOT THE CAKE! LETS PARTY!"

You spent the day, celebrating what was a horrible memory to now a wonderful memory thanks to the people you could call family and at a place you could call home, you were sitting with Jellal as the others started getting drunk out of their minds. "You told them it was my birthday?" you asked him, "I felt bad that your special day was ruined by a bad memory, and I wanted to make it special, since Erik convinced you to open up, I used this opportunity to get past this day" he said. "Thank you, really" you thanked your brother and he smiled, "you're my sister, I love you" he said, "I love you too, thanks for being the best brother I could ask for" you said, a small smile on your lips.

"(Y/N)!" Erik drawled out, "who's rEAALLLY your bestfriend...? Me?! Or.. or Meredy?" Erik shouted, slurring his words, you laughed at his antics, "stop lAUGHING AT ME!" he yelled making you laugh louder, even Jellal couldn't help but let a few chuckles loose, "it's obvioUSLY ME!" Meredy shouted from across the room, you laughed, "ok, let's clean up" Jellal sighed as he got up and you offered to take Erik home to make sure he didn't die, while the others passed out in the guild hall with Jellal watching them, so you and Erik had the place to yourselves.

You got home and Erik was out of it, he passed out quickly as soon as you sat him on your bed, you thought it was cute at how he acted, you got medicine and water for him in the morning, and went to sleep in your brothers room. When you woke up, Erik was still knocked out, so you decided to make breakfast since his hangover was probably gonna have him exhausted all day, when you finished you went upstairs to check on him and make sure he was ok. You didn't see him in your room until you heard the toilet flush and he walked out, hair messy and eyes baggy which made you smile, "how's the hangover?" you asked, escorting him back to the bed, "over... uh.. hang... it's bad" he stumbled over his words.

"Hey" you said, taking his hands, "thanks a lot for yesterday, really you made me forget about everything, it meant so much to me" you said, and he seemed to focus a little easier at how serious your gratefulness was, "I told you we were gonna help you" he smiled, you bit your lip in anxiousness, "but it's because of you that I was able to open up" you said. "A few months ago I never would've done something like that" you said, "but you changed me for the better, you brought back the person I thought was gone forever, and you made me even better along the way, and it truly means so much to me and I know to my brother too" you confessed, "(y/n)..." he said quietly, "thank you" you said, your eyes tearing up.

"Hey hey" he said, cupping your cheek and quickly brushing them away, "be happy, ok? I'm always gonna be there for you when you need me" he smiled warmly, he pulled you closer and hugged you, his tight embrace made you feel safe, as if you knew him your entire life and you trusted him with everything. When you pulled away there was a tension in the air, the two of your stared into each other's eyes and Erik didn't even need to use his magic to know what you were thinking about, he wasted no time in taking your hand in his, intertwining your fingers before he pulled you closer into a soft kiss.

So many emotions flooded through that little action, it wasn't rushed or lustful at all, it held a longing, that longing for a connection, something the two of you shared, but your past kept you from embracing it, and when he finally opened you up, you were able to fill that emptiness that was drilled into you at such a young age. The kiss filled with love and promise, a promise to take care of you and make you happy, he didnt need to say anything or justify why he kissed you in that moment, neither of you regretted it, and it only led to something more beautiful.

As you grew with Crime Sorcière, you also grew as a person, you became the moodmaker, someone the others could go to if they weren't feeling well, and the person you were years ago disappeared, only to be replaced with a happier and brighter version of yourself. You and Erik loved each other and the others thought it was beautiful, he cared about you in ways they hadn't seen in other people, he was the one to snap you out of your bad mindset, and it overall made your life better. You had no way of expressing just how much he impacted your life and how much you loved him, but he knew, not with magic and not by asking, but by making you happy, that was all he needed to know that he wanted to spend the rest of his life by your side.

P.S Meredy and Erik still fight over who's your bestfriend

~~~

A/N: yes it's still late, yes i still have school in the morning, but i was in such a fluffy mood and writing this made me so happy. technically this wasn't really requested but @whore_with_wings said they wanted a part two and i was like oop ok. (: