Natsu X Fiancé ! Reader : I Do

~~~

~~~

"(Y/n) you're so stunning its really not fair" Erza shook her head making you laugh, "you'll be just as stunning on your wedding too" you laughed, holding her hands, "are you ready (y/n)?" she asked, "Natsu really is the one it's always been Erza, it just took me too long to realize" you laughed quietly, "I'm so excited to marry him" you nodded, she smiled, "I knew it was gonna be you two in the end, I'm so glad I'm your maid of honor" she said proudly, "but who did you ask to walk you down?" she tilted her head, "Gildarts of course" you smiled, "not Gramps?" she asked, "he's a little... little small dont you think?" you said which making her laugh, "Gildarts helped raise me and Natsu, I'm happy it's him, besides Gramps is performing the ceremony" you said with a smile, there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" you said and you saw Gramps and Mirajane walk in, "hi" you said shyly, "hey you two!" Erza said happily, "hey girls, I wanted to see (y/n) on her big day" Gramps said sweetly making you get shy, "oh, I remember picking on you and Natsu for having cooties, look at you know" Mira said making you laugh.

"Your parents would be so proud of you (y/n)" Gramps whispered, you just nodded sadly, "so tell me, what do you have already for luck?" he asked, "I have something old, this was the tie my father wore for his wedding, so I tied it around my bouquet, and for something new, Gray bought me the tiara that's holding my veil, something borrowed, this was my mother's bracelet that was worn in every wedding in my family, but I don't have something blue" you admitted. "Something blue huh?" Mira said with a small smile as she walked over, she pulled a hairpin out of her hair and her long white hair fell to her shoulders, man Mira was beautiful, "Gramps bought this blue butterfly hairpin a few years ago in another town and he gave it to me for safekeeping, once I got it, I started getting incredibly lucky, I called it my lucky charm and refused to take it off for months" she said with a laugh, it was a real sapphire butterfly hairpin, "when I bought it, the shop keeper told me, 'love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases, and pleases wherever it goes', and I vowed in that moment to pass this hairpin to my next child that got married" Gramps said with a happy smile as I bent down, and he tucked it into my hair. "I am so happy that its you, if there's anyone in the world Natsu belongs with, its you (y/n)" Gramps said and you almost started crying.

"MIRA I NEED YOU TO FIX MY MAKEUP!" Erza shouted and ran out of the room with Mira making you and Gramps laugh, "(y/n)... I'm so so proud of you, to see you grow into such a beautiful woman, it's amazing" he said, he held your cheek, "I love you so much my dear, and I just know that your parents are watching you and they must be so proud of you too" he said, "I hope so too" you told her, "now, go get married to that fireball!" he said playfully nudging you which made you laugh. There was a knock at the door, "(y/n), you ready?", it was Gildarts, you took a deep breath and opened the door, "I'm ready." you said with a deep breath, "(y/n) you look, amazing" Gildarts said with a fatherly smile, you smiled, "thank you Gildarts" you nodded, "let's go" he said and offered his arm, you took it, you swear you saw Lucy burst into (happy) tears as soon as the door opened, you saw all of the guys, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Laxus standing at the end, and Erza, Mira, Lucy and Juvia, Gildarts walked you down and joined the guys as you stood in front of Natsu shyly,

You got to the vows, and he let you go first. "you and me met when we were literally children, and I remember little me running with you to the S Class floor when we got in trouble and needed to hide from Gramps" you said making him laugh, "if I could go back in time, and tell young us that one day they would be standing here, ready to marry each other, I think we probably would have believed it" you said. "we grew up getting told 'you two would be so cute', 'are you two together?', 'you guys are so perfect for each other', I should have listened to them sooner" you smiled, "I wanted to go on my own way sometimes and I wanted to experience more out of life, I've gone through heartbreak, near death experiences, love and loss, but you were always there for me, even when we fought we always came back to each other, you stuck by my side even through my darkest times and you were there for me even when it wasnt your responsibility to, I love you so much and I promise to stay by your side for the rest of our lives, I grew up with you, and I cant wait to grow old with you" you said shyly, Natsu took a deep breath.

"Wow how do you expect me to follow that up?" he asked and you chuckled under your breath, "I guess I'll start with, I kinda knew? That maybe we would've ended up together? Gramps always told me that your first love will always have a special place in your heart, even if you don't spend the rest of your life with them, but I wouldn't rather spend the rest of my life with anyone else, my first choice is always the one I come back to, and if there's anything I'm the most proud of, it was growing up and being able to learn how to love with you, I'm not good at love yet, but you were there for me when I was first learning how to love, and I'd love to spend the rest of my life loving you to the best I can" he said, you almost cried but the weight of your makeup was stronger than your feelings. "I do." "I do.", you wrapped my arms around Natsu and kissed him, he smiled and picked you up, spinning you around, "alright beautiful" he smiled, "you're mine now" he said proudly, "gladly."

~~~

a/n: dang it really do be loving natsu hours