Chapter 17

Picture of Priscah's outfit to Alessandroʼs office above.

I know i acted pathetically using the abduction and all but he didn't deserve to be all jolly having fun unbothered.
      One minute he was acting like he had feelings for me and the next he was having sex with his super hot face of his company who I might add looked like a super model.
      We were definitely in different leagues and she didn't look like she was just having sex with him, she definitely had serious feelings for him. And God, looked so compatible. I groaned.
      I had spent the night surfing the internet about her. About them. Turns out she's super successful, she didn't need his money. At just twenty eight, she was already an international model, that had modelled for almost all the top fashion brands in the world.
      And she was gorgeous too. She was always his plus one to social events. Seriously, there were like hundreds of photos of them at events together and they where always awfully close. And even though both of them kept denying and saying it was strictly business, fans were just waiting for them to make it official, quoting an article.
      They even had fan pages created for both of them all over social media.
      I literally stood no chance, I thought. Well except for the fact that I lived with him. Thank God this was only a mission.
      I checked her social media page and saw a selfie captioned, “Headed to portelli Corp. Ugh, meetings upon meetings.”
      Wow, how much time time were they spending together, yesterday then today. I admired her though, she knew what she wanted and wasted no time making her move.
      I paced the room frustrated. Why did I care so much. Yeah, it was because of my mission.
      Right. I grabbed my phone and went down to the kitchen to have breakfast. As I descend the landing, there was Pam walking into the house in all her glory. I hadn't seen her in weeks. She practically lived with Lorenzo now.
      “Wow, look who the cat dragged in. Tell me, did you get tired of sticking his dick down your throat? Was it that good that you basically forgot your sick friend? Mob dick must taste really good.” I hissed at her annoyed.
      Meanwhile she was busy signaling at me to cut it out. I ignored her though. Then I noticed the tall frame standing against the door of the living room entrance.
      “Lorenzo!” I exclaimed. “How long have you been standing there?” “Not long sweetie, but long enough to hear you rant” he says with a smirk.
      I roll my eyes at them, but cringed inwardly from the embarrassment.
      “Someone is in a bad mood” Pam comments. “Yeah, what do you know about it” I answer dryly.
      “Welcome August visitors, to what do I owe this honor?” I say sarcastically.
      “I'm just dropping her off. I have to head to the office to give Alessandro some documents” Lorenzo says.
      That caught my attention. “So you are going to Portelli Corp, like the main office to see Alessandro?” I ask trying to sound as casual as I can.
      “Yes, he says. Why are you asking?” “Oh, no, nothing” I quickly reply. “Okay, I have to head out now. It's urgent.” he says.
      “So you are just going to drop her off and leave like that?” I asked him.
      “Yes, I really have to go now. I have to drop this papers and be on the plane in two hours. I'm leaving for some urgent business.” he says.
      “Well if you are in such a hurry, I can help you deliver the papers.” I offer.
      “Ummm, no, this is really sensitive and urgent. It won't take long. I just need to rush over and drop this.”he replies.
      Ouch! I thought. “I know it's something you can do, I'm just offering to relieve you. I mean, you can trust me to get it to him. We basically live in the same house. I don't have any plans. I can always give it to him and come back.” I countered.
      “I don't know, I really don't feel good about this. Besides, I don't know how Alessandro would feel about this” he says reluctantly.
      “What's the big deal? I have the  guards protecting me all day. It would just be a short trip there and back.” I say in a final effort to convince him.
     “Okay, fine. You can go. But I need this document on Alessandroʼs desk in the next one hour and make sure you call me when it's delivered.” he says.
      “Yes sir! Please don't tell him I am coming, I want to see the look on his face when he sees me.” I pleaded with him.
      “Hmmm, what are you up to?” he eyed me. “Anyway, no problem.” he agrees. “Just make sure this gets to him soon. I need you to leave now.” he adds.
      I go back to my room and get ready in few minutes.
      Then I proceed downstairs. I meet him and Pam in the living room talking. I walk up to them and they both give me this look.
      I grab the file and head out to his office.