New Edd: Morning After

*WARNING*
This story contains a lot of mentions of drug use, specifically cannabis. If that's something that's triggering to you, don't read it.

Kevin's POV

I wake up to the light shining through the window, beaming into my eyes. Fuck that's bright. I turn my face the other way and see Edd. I smile and give him a kiss on the forehead, he let's out a groan. His eyes flutter open, wincing at the light, hiding his face in my chest. I place my hand on his waist and it lands on another hand, I sit up and my eyes go wide, its fucking Nat... suddenly, memories from last night flood my mind. I groan loudly.

"Hey can you, like, shut the fuck up please." Nat huffs.

"I let you fuck my boyfriend, so you shut up." I retort back

"I let you both fuck me so both of you shut the fuck up." Edd snaps. Both Nat I shut up. "It's too bright" "Someone fix it."

Nat groans. "I got it" he throws his legs over the edge of the bed and stands up then immediately falls to the ground. I start laughing hysterically. "Shut the fuck up!" "It's your fault!"

"Both you need to get a fucking grip. I'm not even gonna try to get up so one of you needs to fix the sun!" Edd commands. Damn, angry Edd is scary.

"I got it." I push Edd off of me gently then stand up and walk over to the window, yanking the blinds closed.

"Help Nat." he states plainly. I roll my eyes and walk over to Nat and extend my hand, he grabs it and I pull him into a standing position.

He steadies himself, "I'm gonna go get some water, do you guys want any?" Edd let's an a 'mhmm' and I nod. "Okay be right back" I watch as he slowly walks out the door.

I giggle and slide back into bed with Edd, pulling him close to me. "Did you have fun baby?"

"I think so? I dont remember a whole lot." "What about you?... and be honest."

"Honestly? Yes." "As much as I hate to admit it, Nat's a good fuck."

He chuckles, "I agree." I narrow my eyes at him. "Not as good as you obviously but still good."

"Would you do it again?" I ask curiously.

"Probably." "Would definitely need to be wasted though."

"Agreed." I kiss his forehead and pull him closer into me, squeezing him tightly.

"Oof." "I gotta pee." He states. "How the fuck am I meant to do this?"

"I'll help you."

He chuckles, "We've been dating for like a week and you're gonna help me pee?"

"Yeah." "I mean it's partially my fault."

"Fine." I get out of bed and extend my hands towards Edd. He slides over to the edge of the bed and grabs my hands, standing up, almost immediately buckling but I catch him and chuckle. "Shut up." I give him a kiss and help him walk to the bathroom, essentially carrying him. He gets to the door and let's go of me, "I got it from here."

"You sure?" He nods and I let go. He wobbles into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I laugh and toss myself back on the bed.

Nat walks back into the room carrying three bottles of water. "Where's Edd?" I nod my head to the bathroom. "He managed to get there?"

I chuckle, "He required a lot of help." Nat smiles and hands me a water extending his hand for a fist bump and I return it.

"That was fun" he smirks.

"Yep."

Nat looks at me, "Wait. You actually enjoyed yourself?" I nod. "Would you do it again?" He smirks.

I sigh. "Edd says he would and I'm not opposed to it but don't get your hopes up." I look over to see him smiling, I roll my eyes.

"Maybe next time I'll fuck you" he chuckles

I look at him with a deadpan expression, "Not a fucking chance."

He pouts and Edd emerges from the bathroom and wobbles over to us. Both Nat and I burst out laughing. "Damn Double Delish, looks like someone, or someones, did a number on you." He smirks

"I swear to god, if you don't shut the fuck up Nathanial I will fuck your day up." He narrows his eyes, Nat's eyes go wide and he throws up his hands. "And you.." Edd turns his gaze to me, "deserve a kiss" he smiles and leans in, giving me a kiss.

"What the fuck, where's my kiss?" Edd rolls his eyes and crawls over me and across the bed giving Nat a kiss on the cheek.

I grab him and yank him back into a hug, "What you doing kissing my best friend?" I ask smiling. He chuckles and hugs me. "Let's go for breakfast shall we?" Nat and Edd both nod their heads.